PDA

View Full Version : PPA users

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 12:56 PM
im thinking of getting PPA. please share stories on PPA , either hits or not i like to read it. thank you

proteus
09-24-2002, 01:31 PM
well I\'m testing PPA this week and used it yesterday - 4 dabs, and haven\'t noticed any definite hits yet - no-one is running away from me so I know there is no OD effect yet, but nothing out of the ordinary as far as pos. reactions so far. Will post as I continue to test.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 01:45 PM
Hey Tope - Check through some back threads on the forum here and you will find lots of info on the triumphs & perils of PPA...

Good luck...

MaxiMog
09-24-2002, 02:03 PM
It\'s pretty good, certainly for such a low price. You can mix it with NPA to create PAN.

proteus
09-24-2002, 04:29 PM
Are you getting good hits with this MaxiMog and how much are you using? I\'ve varied amount used between 4-6 dabs and disappointed with the results so far - I\'m thinking of going down to 2 dabs, and if nothing then I\'ll just purchase more NPA and make PAN with some of it and perhaps try a PF/PPA mix also since I have about half a bottle of PF left.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 05:23 PM
Yeah PAN is working out to be the cheaper type mix. From forum acitivity though is proving popular so why not.

voodoo
09-24-2002, 05:28 PM
I just got my new PPA and tried a conservative...2 dabs. I\'ll moce up as I go and let you know.

So far nothing noticeable but I thought I noticed a slight difference in one girl I am around....keep you posted.