PDA

View Full Version : SORRY BRUCE...YOUR TURN

MOBLEYC57
09-24-2002, 09:21 AM
A while back somewhere I read that your cup of tea was PI and APC, I think. Did you mix it, or did you apply separately? If you applied separately, how did you apply? Come on King B....share the knowledge. Tank\'ya!!!

AND yes family members...I took off the all caps. Still trying to please everybody!!

Bruce
09-24-2002, 09:34 AM
No problemo. Nowadays, I am more prone to do a small spray of sandalwood Edge or an SOE gel packet, but there was a long period where it had to be PI (unscented) and APC. I think I might have substitued NPA for the PI sometimes. In both cases I mixed them directly on my wrists. I kept both bottles (PI and APC) in my backpack, and when I was about to go onstage at a gig or teach a large class I would perform the following ritual:
1. shake out a couple drops of PI/men unscented onto one wrist. (it is hard to say how much exactly I was using because the dropper top on my Primal was defective and I had to shake out what turned out more like a fine sprinkle than drops)
2. Put an index finger on the open bottle of APC/men, turned the bottle over for a moment and applied the resulting finger-full to the same spot on my wrist.
3. Rub my two wrists together for about 10 seconds.
4. Take a good whiff and maybe add a little more PI to taste.

I really like that mixture a lot. Later when the YY Primal came out, I used that by itself sometimes. I like that too.

Cheers,
Bruce