PDA

View Full Version : Getting things started!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 04:48 AM
Heres a situation, what do you guys do!!!!

Your out clubbing, your all suited and booted, and your confident that the mones are at work, there are several woman that you like the look of, so...........

1. Apart from the obvious, seem alpha and confident. Whats your strategy for getting there attention, and getting the conversation started?? Do you have a special way of attention seeking, or a funny line that never fails??

Everybody, give all your ways of getting the lady!!
Dont say, just go up and say hi, coz thats obvious, and has been said so many times.

CptKipling
09-24-2002, 06:50 AM
I dont like to think there is a \"rule\", you\'ve got to be adaptive to the situation. It\'s like trying to explain to someone how to be funny and witty.

Read all the seduction sites, usefull *ideas*, but only ideas. Talk about where you are: \"do you like the music\", smile. Don\'t agree with everything she says, tease her a bit. Don\'t buy her a drink strait away, if at all.

REMEMBER: IT DOESNT MATTER TO YOU IF YOU GET THIS GIRL OR NOT, PLENTY OTHERS YOU COULD GET, YOUR JUST GIVING HER A CHANCE.

That is just something you should be thinking, and also projecting. Bit of a Ross Jefferies approach.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 07:22 AM
It\'s been said so many times because it works. Have you tried it? inquiring minds want to know...

proteus
09-24-2002, 11:07 AM
guy, there\'s no special ninja trick here - everything you declared as *obvious* is exactly what you should do. But obviously the obvious is very hard for most which is why it seems there is some mysterious zen thing they must be doing. The only thing I\'ll add to this however, is the 3 sec. rule that I think you must have read about at the seduction sites is very helpful in doing the *obvious* - IOW don\'t give yourself time to start thinking, just move the moment you feel that this is a lady you\'d like to get to know - other than that just do the *obvious\"