PDA

View Full Version : Advice for watcher on what to use

Watcher
09-23-2002, 10:08 PM
Ok based on my profile bio what would people recommened that i use. I know what works for me but as an interesting experiment what would all those other users of pheromones out there recommened for me.

6\"2
90 kgs (190 pounds)
Muscular in the upper body
Short hair cut
Live in warm weather 25-35C
Mostly fall into the \"flirting zone\" for women (they flirt but dont prefer to take things further) LJBF mostly.

Im viewed as a nice guy. A little shy.
Any other information required

Also you can give me any other advice also based on the forum postings etc (yes i know about the punction to.)

CptKipling
09-24-2002, 03:52 AM
Not sure how much this will work, as my ideas will be polluted with what products I know already work for you.

Oil based products my ay be better for you due to your climate.

-none products, but the OD risk is higher at lower concentrations due to your build.

AE is good, has a nice ballance of pheros, should suppliment your natural sig. nicely. SOE also. NPA is good for anyone.

LJBF and flirting: Be more ASSERTIVE when flirting, get into kino more. Give them a bit more of your presence.

Age is require for those who dont know.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 11:03 AM
Thanks cptkipling anyone else.

DrSmellThis
09-24-2002, 11:06 AM
with mainstream products, I\'d say AE + Edge.

REaaly, chem set and NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 11:15 AM
Watcher - I\'ve got to go with the CptK on this one. But aside from the pheros, I truly believe that more experience and confidence are needed to close a deal with a woman to get beyond LJBF mode. You have to be able to move the conversation/relationship outside your own confort zone and also the normal \"let\'s meet, have a drink, and talk\" box. There is no real trick to move time forward and record all that is needed for you to know about \"dating a woman\". It\'s trial and error and hopefully you will grow a little from each experience you have.

Pheros will help get you in the game but you will have to be closing pitcher. But while your pitching, use SOE & TE out on the mound.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 12:31 PM
Luckily my pick up lines are great (when i mean shy i mean that sometimes - but if i want to make a move then the confidence and closing is fine for me anyway - the forum has helped over the years) for others however this advice is what got me to where i am today in the dating scene lol. Trail and error can be reduced by asking some questions around here. Thanks for the advice guys might help other people out there.

Shoe
09-24-2002, 07:17 PM
Well... I\'m similar to you in age, build and most other respects... my favorite mix is DD#1, but mixed 95/5 SOE to NPA. Works way better than SOE alone.

Walter
09-24-2002, 07:23 PM
My advise is to spray on 8 or 9 sprays of Andro 4.2 and Attraction. Add 4 or 5 sprays of the edge.
Then you should go run amuck in a mall somewhere. lol./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

How about it Paul? I havn\'t heard one of you mega OD stories in a long time.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 07:29 PM
Oh, Lord. Look out, now.

Walter
09-24-2002, 07:37 PM
That\'s right <font color=red>FTR</font color=red> nothing compares with a Watcher OD story.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 07:39 PM
lol
I\'m ready. Popped the top on a long-neck Bud and I\'m kicked back, just waitin\' to see how\'s he gonna go this time. C\'mon Watcher. Stir them wimmin up. Show \'em how it\'s done, son, make us proud.

Walter
09-24-2002, 07:42 PM
I have nothing to say to that but that wouldn\'t stop watcher from replying so I will too./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol.

p.s. He better respond before my 6 pack of High Life is gone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif mmmmm beer.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 08:56 PM
What the over the top run amok through the shopping centre run, [censored] been a couple of weeks. Just havent got the focus.

But that is a good way to test ie drench a shirt in half a bottle of the edge or attraction or andro 4.2 and go out and interact with peopl (not recommened unless getting no response with pheros - are frustrated and just want to see if the [censored] works or not) if someone is about to throw in the towel then sure waste the last half of the bottle on fun.

Mmmm beer i like beer lol prefer jim beam more though. Am i to late ?