PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 03:27 PM
went to a club last night, and i applyed half a SOE gel and 2 dabs of NPA, and nothing happened at all, no people looking at me, although i did get one girl ask one of mates who i was, but other than that nothing!! What am i doing wrong???
Im not the most outgoing person, so i find it difficult to speak to someone who i like, unless i know they like me!!!!
im 20 and 6.3ft, any suggestions?????
I do get reactions from SOE alone, but not sexual ones, which is what i really want /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
And dont say the lame, go up and say hi business, because unless i know they like me, i wont bother

Mtnjim
09-23-2002, 03:29 PM
\"And dont say the lame, go up and say hi business, because unless i know they like me, i wont bother\"

Then you won\'t get any!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Ok you dont go up too a stunning woman, when you know that it is very unlikely you have any chance, i would much prefer it if they gave me some indication that she liked me, e.g. looking at me in a differnt manner
So how do i apply the combo correctly????????

EXIT63
09-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Dump the pheros.
Grow some balls.

Mtnjim
09-23-2002, 03:52 PM
To get ahead, you have to make like a turtle and stick your neck out!!
You can sit there and wait for some wonan to start drooling and playing with herself, or you can meet a woman. It\'s your choice.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 04:00 PM
oh my god, whats with you guys, i just want to get the mix right!!! You talk about girls looking at you, flickling thier hair etc, i want that, im above average looks, so id expect some response from them!!!!! You guys probably go for the average looking girls when u go out, where as i go for the best looking girl in the room, so instead of making a plum of myself and trying to chat her up when she aint interested, id rather have a very subtle indication that she likes me!!!!
thats why i want to get the mix right, so for you guys that say i aint got no balls, you dont know what your talking about, so zip it!!!
I just want help with the mixing ratios, thats all

krtel
09-23-2002, 04:31 PM
You might wanna trying looking in the cookbook. Has NPA ratios for most of the stuff on love scent.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html\")

- Krish

SwingerMD
09-23-2002, 04:35 PM
Ace,

Even with a killer mix you probably won\'t have a sucess rate of 90%+ . I\'m sure that the other experts on the forum would attest to that. IMHO to get that % higher you also need to improve two other things, namely dating skills and appearence.

As for the mix I take it you\'re going for something akin to DD#1. A mix with SOE\'s relaxing power and NPA\'s sexual magnatism. Personally I haven\'t seen anything extra special about NPA compared to PI or RM yet, although I have just only started to play around with JB#1. Next time you go out add one more dab of NPA and see what happens. If still nothing add one more . . . etc. As for me I have tried a SOE:NPA mix of 8:2 with the same chatty results so I\'m upping the NPA next time.

Another thing to keep in mind is the way that you are acting when you are at these clubs and out on the hunt. I say put the pheros on, forget about looking for signs of hits and have fun. All of my biggests hits with -none have come when I forget that I have the stuff on and have fun. For example, you could be standing around with your arms crossed looking attentively for signs of hits while the ladies around you are thinking, \"He smells great, but he\'s acting so weird that it\'s scarry.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 04:39 PM
Ace - just something to think about while you\'re getting youre pheros tuned up - male energy projects outward and is active. Female energy draws in and is passive. Standing around waiting for someone to approach you is essentially female behavior. Straight women aren\'t attracted to it.

xvs
09-23-2002, 05:55 PM
With your height and age, the -none in the NPA is probably scaring them off.

Try SOE by itself!

krtel
09-23-2002, 06:04 PM
I have a question about that. Since there is no *none is SoE, don\'t you loose the benefits of it, or does *rone make up for it\'s absence?

- Krish

Watcher
09-23-2002, 06:08 PM
Well you could try just the SOE. Or could use the 80:20 as suggested. But even i have off days when all it does is makes people negative or has absolutley no effect, one thing i have found that makes up for that and gets responses on those days is a small amount say 1 or 2 swipes of PCC (couplins) that seems to get things going again. No idea why must increase female competitiveness.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

druid
09-23-2002, 06:52 PM
well if you look at fastseduction.com there is this concept of social proff. which means that being seen with females makes other females think that there is something about you and they need to find that out. well I guess couplins could be like phermonal social proff.

PS-Ace there is one way to to know for sure if the girl is interested go up to her and....SPEAK. be funny and talk to her and act as if she is a normal person. if you find that you are gettin intimated by her looks then imagine that she is in the bathroom taking a BIG A$$ S__T, so bad the mirror\'s are fogging up.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 07:21 PM
Oh FTR how u get to be so smart !!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 08:11 PM
I\'m older\'n dirt, that\'s all.

Bruce
09-23-2002, 08:52 PM
Krtl,
The point of the advice is that guys Ace\'s age (and yours too) are often if not usually producing enough aNONE that adding more could very well cause problems, especially if you don\'t have the finely honed social skills necessary to make that much mojo work for you. I know I sure didn\'t when I was 20. Isn\'t there a saying something like: \"it\'s such a shame to waste youth on young people\" ? Anyway, that is why you don\'t have to worry about leaving home without your aNONE.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Your body language is absolutely cruical when going out on the prowl. Your posture, your eye contact, whether you figit with anything, whether you are smiling or not, etc.....these things make all the difference in the world when looking \"approachable\". It\'s the first image that someone has of you.

xvs
09-24-2002, 01:33 AM
Good point... but I would say, don\'t worry so much about looking \"approachable\" unless you want to wait to be approached, which could take forever if you\'re a guy.

Instead, stand as if you were the most confident, happy, successful, wonderful person you could imagine.

Stand tall, smile, and be happy and amused by the situation.

This more than anything will get people interested in you because suddenly, you\'re where the fun is!

It takes practice though, especially if you\'re not happy and the situation makes you nervous. But start practicing and in a few years you\'ll get it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-24-2002, 03:42 AM
Seem to have lost my post, so here\'s the jist of it again.

-none can be used by anyone. If someone could tell you the -none production of the average post pubescent male, and compare that figure with the content of your regular application, can you guess what you would find? If it makes you feel better, cover youself with antiperpirant.

Women will judge your \"worth\" on your performance when you approach (or not, as it seems) and make conversation. The people getting more prominant hits not only smell alpha, sexy and attractive, but they look alpha, sexy and attractive. This means being confidant, and making full use of language and communication. You are just not doing this, and will consequently not see the results you desire until you change this.

DrSmellThis
09-24-2002, 04:47 AM
ya but young women more sensitive to none.

CptKipling
09-24-2002, 06:53 AM
Not something I have noticed. I do all of my experimenting with younger women/girls, and have not had any problem with -none. Had a few OD moments <blush> (PMS\'ing aswell!!), but nothing unusual.