PDA

View Full Version : My Night with the Edge Sucked..LoL

**DONOTDELETE**
08-10-2001, 11:38 PM
Went to a night club tonight called Web Site,and its really a cool place to go,but didnt have any kind of reaction from anyone in there.The waitress didnt even make any kind of sign she was interested. images/icons/frown.gif
I used 2 sprays of Edge,one on chest and one in hair with 1 drop of APC behind each ear and on wrists.After me and my friend Doug stayed at Web Site for about 2 hours we made our rounds to another place called Metropolis,and still nothing there either.Should i try something like PI,AE or Attraction with TE?
I\'m 30 years old been Divorced now for about a year and half,and not really had the urge to get out much till recently.
Wish i was 20 years old again.LoL
I\'ve never really had to approach a Girl myself and have had several since i was 17 years old,they all use to pretty much approach me,even one time when i was with my Girlfriend in a club another girl came up andgrabbed me and took me out on the dance floor not caring about who i was with.LOL
I\'ve always been a little person like i am now only weighing about 140lbs,but i dont know what difference is in me now and back then. Arrgh images/icons/frown.gif I\'ll keep you guys posted cause me and Doug has plans for tomorrow night also.

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 12:29 AM
Hey Mr pheromone the pheromones making us males sweat more or the wearer try doing some weights training, it is proven that women like a well propotioned guys in regards to muscles, well just well built i have started using weights and i am feeling better and the responses from women are even better with the pheromones and NLP body language techniques i am really starting to run amok, but really pheromones seem to enhance fitness i read somewhere back that they are a harmless type of steriod but it has no long term effects, so its safe to use externally, but its great stuff, they have more than one use, go the mighty pheromone, ok thats over the top ok cool bye all later

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 04:41 AM
I think you may be overdoing it with the pheromones. I was using too much in the beginning as well and got kinda bummed out because I didn\'t see any results. Then I started applying about half the amount I had originally started with and the results were very good. Just my two cents.
Good Luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 10:31 PM
Not really sure i might be using to much,because i\'m a type of person that Dont sweat a lot.It can be 100 degrees outside and i may only have a little sweat where everyone else around me looks like they had water poured on them.LOL
I will cut it down to just one spray of TE and see what happens tonight.I use to sweat more when i was Younger than i do now though,of course back then i was going to a gym and was in Tanning beds a lot.
There was a few times i remember back then that some girls after i had sweated so much would say i smelled good and didnt have damn thing on but sweat and Deodorant. images/icons/laugh.gif
Well i\'m going back to the tanning beds today and the Gym.In the next 3 months i\'ll gain 20lbs or more with the right food and Calorie Shakes,ive done it before. Thnx guys

Phero

Bruce
08-12-2001, 09:30 AM
Hello,
I would cut back on the amount of Edge. Some folks get great results with that amount and even more, but I wouldn\'t be able to make it work. It just isn\'t \"me\" and doesn\'t work. Doesn\'t fit with my age or something. BTW, 30 is a great age. Don\'t worry about that. Just cut back and see what happens. I usually only use one spray and there are guts that water Edge down 50% and use only one spray. Recently I used one smalll spray of sandalwood Edge (comming soon) on each armpit. It seemed to work great, but by the end of the day, I needed a shower, and I could still smell it the next day.

Good Luck,
Bruce