PDA

View Full Version : Newbie what should I buy first?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2002, 11:09 PM
I\'ve been checking the forum for a while now. I would like to buy some pheromones to spice things up with my spouse and I. I noticed from the posts that AE and NPA and SOE had some of the best results. I was hoping for some offer from love scent with these three. However, the offers are (1) TE with pheromone oil newbie offer $25, (2) NPA with APC (dynamic duo)$50. I almost purchased the dynamic duo with some SOE$63. I could buy NPA and SOE only or AE and SOE. But I really don\'t know what to do. Any help anyone?

CptKipling
09-23-2002, 04:17 AM
We really cant help you unless you give us some info about yourself: age, build, ethnicity.

MaxiMog
09-23-2002, 04:31 AM
And of course what your budget is...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 05:04 AM
Well, based on what little info you have provided, I would recommend AE to start. Why? You said you want to spice things up with your spouse. That means that you probably do not have much by way of space to covertly store and mix your pheros. AE gives you a good three-phero blend that can be discreetly carried and surreptitiously applied. The older version had a scent that did not overpower, and could be hidden easily beneath an existing cologne, so you wouldn\'t have to explain why your scent has suddenly changed (I\'m not sure about the latest AE on that score). Nol works on a spouse to make her feel more playful even if the none doesn\'t initially make her feel more frisky. Give the gurus more info, and they\'ll probably be able to do a whole fine-tuned formula for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 08:03 AM
Sorry. I\'m in early 40\'s. Male. Muscular, heavy set, 5\' 10\" european background. Willing to spend $70. Married for 8 yrs.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 08:07 AM
Buy her some PCC.

CptKipling
09-23-2002, 09:37 AM
I\'m leaning towards new AE and NPA. But NPA\'s $30 iirc, havnt checked though.

I like using this mix, but I have the old AE and so I need to cover with cologne.

Old(er!) guys? Input? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif soz couldn\'t resist.