PDA

View Full Version : Do women like vanilla scent?

MadMaxx
09-22-2002, 10:12 PM
It seems that we have established that women love baby powder.
I would like to know whether women like vanilla. As for me, a guy, anytime I\'ve ever come anywhere near a woman who is wearing vanilla oil, or any scent containing vanilla, I absolutely want to eat her alive right then and there. I am serious. I don\'t know if other men are the same, but if they are, you women might consider wearing vanilla. As for baby powder, I don\'t really like it. My reaction to women who smell like baby powder is that I think they are gross. I don\'t why I feel this way. Maybe it reminds of shitty baby diapers or dirty sanitary pads with baby powder scent. Anyway, I can tolerate it, but I don\'t like it. Having said that, I am using baby powder scented oil with my EW, but not so for my enjoyment as for luriing women. Recently, I started using vanilla too, because I like it much better. However, do women tend to like vanilla?

xxxPantero
09-22-2002, 10:28 PM
i read that vanilla serves as a relaxant

makes women more comfortable

maybe kind of like -nol

sorry for the long post

MadMaxx
09-22-2002, 10:49 PM
Pantero, what long post?
Anyway, what about you. Do you want to eat women that smell like vanilla? I can\'t think of any scent that I like better on a woman.

xxxPantero
09-22-2002, 11:13 PM
long post: i was joking

and i like to eat women anyway... vanilla just adds to it

Xehupatl
09-22-2002, 11:40 PM
hehe .. eat women ... the perfect set-up: make \'em relax with vanilla scent, pet them a bit ... then in one quick move snap their neck, pluck em, skin em and roast em over an open fire.

umm someone\'s feeling a bit sadistic today ...

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MadMaxx
09-23-2002, 06:53 AM
Heh, I\'m still waiting for some of you women to tell me whether you like vanilla scent or not. Anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 07:02 AM
If I like you, I don\'t care what you wear for cologne. Vanilla\'s as good as anything else but it doesn\'t particularly rattle my cage. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m taking notes on what your reaction, though!

MaxiMog
09-23-2002, 11:53 AM
I\'m not a fan of baby powder all that much either.

Vanilla is very good as a relexant and certainly has a VERY good smell. I think it\'s kind of a \'unisex\' scent, so both men and women will like it. BTW, who isn\'t familiar with the tipical vanilla scent? It makes many desserts smell and taste so much better.

Marisa
09-23-2002, 08:57 PM
Well, I like vanila a lot. But please, don\'t eat me (at least right away). Let me enjoy lifa a little bit, please!!!!!!
(my tears dropping on the flooor by the computer and it getting more and more woter around)
WOW!!!!!!!!! I need to call fairman to help me with ocean of tears.......!!!!!!!!!

MaxiMog
09-24-2002, 01:14 AM
MaxiMog isn\'t the same person as MadMaxx, so I\'m not going to eat you (yet). /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif No, you replied to my post, but I think it was addressed to MadMaxx. Our names look alike a bit...

Marisa
09-24-2002, 07:22 AM
OH!
I\'m so sorry......
I didn\'t want to offened you.... but since you say \"yet\"... Hm... I need to stay away from you just in case... Do not be a Big Bad Wolf!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 07:26 AM
So, Marissa, which pheromone product do you think you\'ll purchase?

MaxiMog
09-24-2002, 08:01 AM
Don\'t worry, I\'m a very reasonably friendly young man just trying to learn more about pheros and to be a helpful board member.

sophie
09-25-2002, 04:29 PM
Here\'s my .02....when I first got my very first phero order (maybe 6 months ago), I got SP vanilla with the order and wore it with PI/w to the grocery store (I was experimenting then). This one lady (probably in her thirties) was literally following me around and sniffing and getting DIHL. Just thought I\'d share that fact (and of course I\'m female).

and I can tell a lot of difference in the different vanilla scents of various products. seems no two are alike. \"True\" vanilla smells really delicious though, it is my favorite ice cream anyway.

MadMaxx
09-25-2002, 07:49 PM
Thanks Sophie. I guess we know that two woman like vanilla; you and your grocery store friend. I got some really cheap frangrance oils samples for $4 an ounce. They are not essential oils. I thought they were all hideous at first, but now they are working okay. I have a vanilla-musk, a French-vanilla, and a vanilla-cream. The vanilla-cream is my favorite. I don\'t know how authentic the aroma is, but it makes me feel really good and it smells so good that it makes me want to eat something. It\'s pretty powerful. One dab on my chest easily lasts all day(15 hours).

Marisa
09-26-2002, 06:10 AM
\"it smells so good that it makes me want to eat something\"
Be very careful with this \"sideffect\". You may get much hm..... bigger... You know what I mean.
:-)

camusflage
09-30-2002, 07:30 PM
I was at a dance on Saturday, and was wearing A*Men. I had a \"mature\" lady compliment me on my fragrance, ask what I was wearing, and then say that it was strongly vanilla. Vanilla is not the strongest note in A*Men, though it is up there, and most of the compliments I\'ve received on A*Men come from younger gals. Perhaps I\'ll wear another vanilla scent next time I see her, such as Rochas Man or even Raw Vanilla, and gauge her response..

MadMaxx
10-01-2002, 03:51 AM
Nobody ever comments on the vanilla that I wear. I guess I will have to start asking a few certain people what they think of it, such as female co-workers.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 05:31 PM
I like the vanilla/white musk mix.

Vanilla alone on a young woman is nice (makes you want to lick her like a candy) but on a guy, I think it\'s better used in a mix with something else.