PDA

View Full Version : JAMBOOT! ARE YOU OUT THERE, OR SHOULD I 911?

MOBLEYC57
09-22-2002, 02:44 PM
Jamboot - You had written in one of your post, \"..my new gf loves PI and PAN too.\" And your final answer is....? Which of the two wins the Jamboot Award, PI or PAN? OR, which causes your lady to attack you more/quickest? Come on...share with your forum family....PLEEEEEEEEASE!! OR, have you abandoned us after you got what you wanted?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2002, 09:22 PM
So, Mobley. All of a sudden you pop up here and you\'re asking these very specific questions of very specific people...what are you up to? You coming up with the new killer mix?

MOBLEYC57
09-23-2002, 07:46 AM
NO LOVE (FTR) I USE TO GET APC TRYING TO KEEP THIS LADY EARLY ON, BUT SHE GOT A HOLD OF THE SITE, SO I BACKED OFF. DUMMY!! ANYWAY, I\'M ALWAYS AROUND, AND I PLAY AROUND WITH CERTAIN THINGS...PI, NPA, AE(OLD), AND READ CERTAIN PEOPLES THINGS. JAMBOOT SOUNDED INTERESTING WHEN HE CAME OUT WITH PAN, BUT THEN MY FAVORITE \"PI\" CAME FROM HIM, SO I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT HOW HE FELT. DON\'T DO TOO MUCH POSTING BECAUSE HITS, TO ME, ARE KISSES AND SEX. ANYONE CAN GET NUMBERS AND LOOKS. JB1, PI, AND AE ARE TOP RUNNERS...IN MY BOOK. WHEN I COME OUT WITH A KILLER COMBO...I\'M WEARING IT AROUND YOU FIRST FTR!!! CAN YOU HANDLE THAT? HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING. {{{SMOOCH}}}

DrSmellThis
09-23-2002, 12:32 PM
Good point about hits. I\'d like to hear what gets us the most action.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 01:20 PM
Yes, yes. \"She flipped her hair twice in my direction and looked at me cross-eyed\" leaves me kind of non-plussed.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 06:50 PM
its okay dude, im here...you just woke up from a bad dream..you didnt know if you wnated to apply a swipe of PI or put a pistol in your mouth..but im here now so dont worry..first of all, lay off the caffiene young man, secondly, i want you to know that PI works better when youre already knocking boots, the PAN works to start the relationship...PI is for thsoe times that you want some action but she\'s tired from the night before...

MOBLEYC57
09-23-2002, 06:57 PM
SO, Santa does exist!!!! Cool!!! Sorry about your nightmare, but see what happens when people needs your help, and you\'re nowhere to be found? : ) So your PAN is 5 PPA/3 NPA correct? How were you applying it, and do you apply the whole 5 to 3 mixture? AND how old is your lady? Check in every now and then...don\'t you miss your family of friends? Thanks for your help JBOOT!

xxxPantero
09-23-2002, 07:49 PM
i hate to sound like Gerund here, but Jamboot, what is your age/height/personality don\'t need to put in in your profile, just wondering how these pheros might affect me - the more similar you are to me, the better chance i have

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 08:36 PM
okay kids, everybody can come up for oxygen now, daddy jamboot is here to get everyones gonads a going again, simply by using the two damn products that work on this sight, mainly PI and PAN, no holds barred, no questions asked....you will use no less and no more than three swipes on neck ( swipe is thumb on hole, turn over, and apply )..you will apply the three swipes not more frequently than once every hour, better to refresh after 2 hours, but not over 2 and 1/2 hours as the alchohol evaporates...Now, if you are already in a relationship or want to really get the nips cold, i would suggest a drop behind each ear covered with some nice cologne...a drop each of PI that is...its something that got my chrome shined...

MaxiMog
09-23-2002, 11:51 PM
No, PAN is 5PPA:1NPA.

MOBLEYC57
09-24-2002, 05:20 AM
Thanks JBOOT, your nightmare got me my answer...sorry, but COOL : ) Now for my last question, since you didn\'t answer it before.......How old is your lady? + Did you reel her in off of PAN, or did you get her the Don Juan way? Pleasant dreams BOOT.

Thank MaxM - PAN 5:1 - PPA/NPA Got it!!!