PDA

View Full Version : New files upploaded to putec group!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2002, 02:19 AM
They may not be to everyones liking but from a male perspective the gunwitch stuff is gold!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/putec (\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/putec\")

Satan

proteus
09-23-2002, 05:04 AM
Interesting reading - Gunwitch\'s style is very diff. in certain aspects from the other manuals on fastseduction and there\'s a lot of debate about his approach on the ASF forum as I\'m sure you\'ve seen, but I think a number of things he has to say are pure gold. Reading the Gunwitch Method I actually got the answer to a question that\'s been giving me a hard time for awhile on how to close on this lady who\'s been under my skin for awhile - we\'ve been flirting heavily for awhile, I\'ve tried diff. tactics to \"close\" but she keeps pulling back doing the cocktease thing but Gunwitch gave me an idea on the right approach and if this doesn\'t work screw her and it\'s to move on. His solution to this is simple and effective and I think it will work, so thanks for posting this stuff as I\'d missed this post on ASF forum.

CptKipling
09-23-2002, 09:46 AM
ASF?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 10:07 AM
What am I doing wrong? I went there and signed in - the last files added I\'m seeing are 8/20.

BassMan
09-23-2002, 10:15 AM
Look under \"Files\" in the menu on the left, not under the messages. Better yet, don\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 10:22 AM
I got in.

You\'re right. It\'s definitely not to everyone\'s liking.

proteus
09-23-2002, 10:26 AM
ASF = alt.seduction.fast (I was referencing the alt.seduction.fast forum at fastseduction.com)

Bassman: Gunwitch\'s material does raise a lot of controversy even on the ASF forum so I understand your comment. But he does have a couple of good tips so like with everything I take what I find useful and throw out the rest.

druid
09-23-2002, 04:55 PM
i was looking through ASF (from USENET) lastnight and I saw gunwitches method posted on there and I copied all the files on my harddrive. It is long, I read some of it and it seems good.