PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Intimate

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 09:57 PM
Just a quick question, i know delightful intimate strenghtens your errections, but does it prolongs ejaculation as well? Sad to say im having a problem in that department and its disturbing me and my partner. Greatly appreciated for any replies

MadMaxx
09-22-2002, 09:56 PM
No idea actually. Have you tried it? If so, did it prolong anything? If you haven\'t tried it, try it, then you will know. It isn\'t very expensive and it\'s pretty cool just for its \"hardening\" effect.

Gerund
09-22-2002, 11:55 PM
-------------------------------------------------------
Computer games don\'t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we\'d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-------------------------------------------------------

[b][i] UH-oh...

Whitehall
09-23-2002, 08:22 AM
DI has some kava-kava in it as well as St. John\'s Wort, both of which should calm you down a bit. So if the problem is coming too soon, then DI should help a bit. Taking extra kava might be necessary - the wort is supposed to take a long period of use before it does anything so don\'t bother but kava works quickly. I like the liquid extracts like Gaia or HerbPharm.

DrSmellThis
09-23-2002, 12:26 PM
If you but powdered kava kava dry, it\'s dirt cheap, like almost free. Then you put a tsp or more in a glass of cold filtered water and stir. The drink it that way in indonesia, I believe. Tastes decent, too. Good buzz.