PDA

View Full Version : The Newest of Newbies

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Hello Everyone!!

I have been thinking of buying a pheromone, but how do I know what\'s real and what\'s fake. Those pheromones are all over the net and I never know who to trust.
My question is this -- of those who read these messages, who has used the pheromones offered here? Can you please post your experiences, results, comments? I really need some help in this area, if you know what I mean...Please give me any other information too, if there is anything else I should know. Thanks so much and I definitely look forward to getting to know you guys /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sincerely,
Vanessa

EXIT63
09-20-2002, 04:51 PM
Hi Vanessa and welcome.
We\'re all believers here. Well 99.7% of us anyway. In regards to your questions. Just spend some time reading the threads on the forum and you will find your answers. Bruce is a very honest and ethical businessman. He backs the products he sells pretty much unconditionally. So you can trust Lovescent.

Again, WELCOME.

EXIT63
09-20-2002, 04:55 PM
Oh, and don\'t forget to fill out your profile.

krtel
09-20-2002, 05:33 PM
I\'m also a newbie, but I\'m a guy. After spending months of researching products, I finally placed a order for the beginner set special yesterday. I chose love scent over any other phero website because it\'s the most resourceful, and has it\'s own forum, of people who have actually used the stuff, and who are guru\'s with it. So far, I\'m in the same boat as you, and I decided to risk $25, but I am sure it will be the best $25 i ever spent. Take some time to read through the stuff on the website.

- Krish

BassMan
09-20-2002, 06:10 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

My question is this -- of those who read these messages, who has used the pheromones offered here? Can you please post your experiences, results, comments?

<hr></blockquote>Hey! Welcome.

Just about everyone posting here is an active user. And those who aren\'t are quite vocal about it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I have, or will, when my next order arrives, every product that Bruce sells. There are a couple of things here (\'Yes cologne\', APC) that have very low pheromone content. But there\'s nothing here that\'s \"fake\". Read for a bit. At the top of this web page, there\'s a link \"Pheromone Reference Material\". Click it. Read the stuff there. Start with the FAQ, the Table of Products, and the Cookbook. That will give you enough background to understand what we are all talking about.

Hang for a while. Each of us has their own viewpoint, expertise, and reasons for using pheros.

Best of luck.

P.S. Pretty name, BTW. What is their song?

Watcher
09-21-2002, 01:38 AM
Well other information shipping is quick, ive ordered for close on 3 years and i live overseas in australia and i get orders in 10 days max. Everyone posting here is a user, well 99.7%. Nearly 1500 members means that you are getting the real deal here. Bruce has links to all the major players in the pheormone research and manufacturing comminity. Those that are at the cutting edge of the research and bring those products to market - check the love-scent webpage. Basically bruce is mostly a reseller who orders the products from manufacturers and has some exclusive deals he is the best in the business with the best prices and products that DO work and wont rip you off. you have the money back guareentee also. Read back through the forum for experiences results and comments and they are all over the place plus lots of other information. Hang around and give us youre experiences if you order, you can join fulltiltredhead as another leading female member and also partake in the womans section of the forums.

Oh and have a look at the pheromone reference material link at the top of the page for a good read on pheromones and if unsure of their natural existance hold up youre underarms and take a sniff or take a sniff down there below for the smell and youll realise the role of pheromones in human sexual behaviour we are just like cats and dogs a lot more evolved but just the same scent wise.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html\")

qrius
09-21-2002, 04:04 AM
what really convinced me that this was for real and that this page wasn\'t a scam is the forum...if it was a scheme then it would be all over the forum, right?

CptKipling
09-21-2002, 06:08 AM
Welcome! Not just to this forum, but to a whole new way of life! Get ready for men drooling over you, more respect, more fun, and power beyond your imagionation!

You\'re guarranteed to get that pay rise you wanted, your boss will: If he is a man, fall madly in love with you. I she is a woman, become your best friend. And all because of Peromones!!
And don\'t forget bigger breasts, a firmer bum, and smoother skin...

If you had read something like this on the forum, then you could be excused from being a bit worried. You get the occasional person ranting about a certain mix, but usually you get genuine reports on success. Take a while to read up a bit, untill you are entirely convinced that it\'s worth a shot. How successfull they are is almost as dependant on you as the pheromones themselves. Give them time, experiment, and always be on the lookout for new tips and advice.

Good luck!

EXIT63
09-21-2002, 06:16 AM
And don\'t forget the cure for baldness ! !

CptKipling
09-21-2002, 06:30 AM
Damn it! Knew i forgot something! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

But then, I was writing for a woman, if I had been responding to a man I would of course have reported the wonderous affects on penis size and physique aswell.

EXIT63
09-21-2002, 06:50 AM
As far as the positives for women. You can\'t forget the full pouty lips that are always bright red. Just think of the money you\'ll save on lipstick and collagen injections.

On a serious note, the Fulltiltredhead said she\'s lost weight since using PCC.
Hey Red, with all that salivating and spitting, are you sure it wasn\'t just water weight? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 08:02 AM
My reactions to PCC are not typical but I felt better when I read some of Erox\'s patents and saw that they are accounted for in the literature, at least. I dropped five pounds with no effort.

Exit, stop teasing. For someone like me with allegies, having to be on decongestant 24/7, that was a really nice effect.

EXIT63
09-21-2002, 08:12 AM
Red, I\'m convinced your allergies are psychosomatic.
Stop fighting it. Just profess your undying love for me and your allergies will subside. It will be like a giant weight has been lifted off your shoulders. And your nasal passages.

It is written in the stars.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 08:17 AM
Exit, what part of \"stop teasing\" confuses you? lol

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 08:22 AM
Hey, MusicalEyes9, read the women\'s forum and you should find the information you need. The advice I was given was start with PCC. I did and I haven\'t been sorry; it was an excellent investment. If you get your pheros from this site, you know you\'re buying effective products - Bruce doesn\'t sell crap.The only people I know of who write here who are not using the products are folks like yourself who are trying to figure out what to buy. They order and then they write back and we all compare notes, as you can see. Just about all we do is post experience, results, comments. With a good dose of joking around, too, because we\'re enjoying each other\'s company. Best of luck and welcome!FTR P.S. Please do try something and post your results. There are not too many women posting - the guys have been able to fine tune their product use to a fine science and have a lot of anecdotal information available to them. Us women, not so much. So your experiences with the products would be much valued.

EXIT63
09-21-2002, 08:24 AM
Hey Musical,
Where are you. Come join the fun /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
09-21-2002, 12:51 PM
I wonder if musicalwill ever come back to respond to us. Im wondering if they are a <font color=red> one hit wonder </font color=red>

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 01:25 PM
I\'m sort of in the same boat as the new guy. I\'m not sure if the pheromones I have now are working, but I just ordered some different ones now too, and the money-back guarnantee in combination with all of the people on the forum shows, at least to me, that this isn\'t a scam. If they don\'t work, just send em back in under 90 days, so give em a try. Worst that can happen is you wasted your time.

upsidedown
09-21-2002, 01:36 PM
Loserdude123,

As I recall, you were originally looking for a product that was totally scentless because you wanted to wear it to school.

So, what products have you ordered to try because most of them have some scent to them? Are you going to try to get away with a scent in school now, or are you getting the new pruducts for use outside of school?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 06:20 PM
The only reason why I ordered from this website was because of the forum. I\'ve seen phero products on Ebay, and others on the net, but how am I suppose to know if they work or not?

I\'ve read through a ton of posts on here and in the archives and after coming up with some kind of consensus on which products to buy or to avoid, I started out with the RM, SOE and SPMO combo. RM smells like a nice cologne, plus when you consider how popular SOE is and then you combine it all with a money back guarantee, it seems like a good deal.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 06:41 PM
After trying the complimentary SOE, I realized that the scents weren\'t very noticable at all, so i\'m sort of assuming that the scent of unscented TE isn\'t that strong either. I ordered the newbie special, so i\'m getting The Edge. If the scent causes positive reactions, then I won\'t worry about the scent, and if I can\'t get away with it i\'ll just wear it outside of school.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 07:04 PM
I\'m in college, and I\'ve worn the SOE gel at school. To me it smells like the fragrance, 212 by Caroline Herrera. At school, I\'ve noticed some increased chattiness, but nothing out of the blue and extraordinary. I need to test it more.

BassMan
09-21-2002, 10:05 PM
bumpitty

CptKipling
09-22-2002, 02:33 PM
Loserdude,

I have use an SOE/AE combo at school with lots of success. Keep trying, you will find a products that has the right affects. Bear in mind your attitude is important, you gotta initiate!

MaxiMog
09-22-2002, 02:39 PM
CptKipling, you\'re only sixteen years old? (no offense). Cool! It\'s good to have a very young guy here who\'s a \"phero dude\". Does that make you the youngest guy on the boards?

CptKipling
09-22-2002, 02:43 PM
No offense taken. Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah not many young experienced users, dont know if I\'m the youngest.

krtel
09-22-2002, 07:03 PM
Nope,

I\'m also 16 :P. I\'m going on 17 next month. I thought I was the only young guy that uses pheros, so I kept quiet about it! I\'m glad someone else is 16 though! That rocks!

- Krish

MaxiMog
09-22-2002, 11:55 PM
Don\'t age too fast. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif We need you guys! You both are the youngest phero-users and thus very interesting when it comes to testing products ans seeing the effect on particularly young people (others AND yourselves). (assuming that you aren\'t trying to attract 40-year old. It could be your mother...) /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

EXIT63
09-24-2002, 04:48 AM
...I wonder if musicalwill ever come back to respond to us. Im wondering if they are a one hit wonder ...

I believe you are correct sir.