PDA

View Full Version : PPA Help

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 11:41 AM
Hi
I just recieved my order of PPA and it is my first time getting them and I just wanted to ask a question.I bought the wrong bottle of PPA when i ordered, I don\'t know how but I did. And I just want to know from peolpe out there that use phero\'s if the women PPA to attract men could work to attract women.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 02:10 PM
Technically it could work, the couplins in the stuff may give you social validation, make you seem like you\'ve been with a woman recently, thus increasing your \"value\" in a target woman\'s eyes. The couplins may also make women who are around you think about sex through association. The nol on the other hand should increase people\'s openness, chattiness and flirtiness around you.

So thats the positive.

However, *potentially* negative things that could occur are that women may not view you as dominant and may be tempted to view you just as a friend rather than a potential lover.

Now this is just guess work, but it is based on good theory developed by certain members of this board. My recommendation is that if you act dominant, take control, be bold and masculine, then this product will enhance your chances.

Of course you could always email bruce, let him know your problem and see if he can correct your order! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif