PDA

View Full Version : last minute advice?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 11:14 AM
aight the girl i am going out with has to know she\'s beautiful cuz all the guys talk about her and IM her or whatever on campus...difference is I didn\'t and so she IMed me and then i called her up and asked her out

so now what should my attitude be...because i can\'t assume she likes me...but i want her to of course? how sexual should i be? i shouldn\'t comment on her physical looks much, right? she looks like a good girl but she told me she has her wild side.

CptKipling
09-21-2002, 06:43 AM
If you want her, you want her. Don\'t flatter too much, in fact not much at all. Tease. Be mysterious. Cocky, always funny, never really insulting.

You want her, she will probably guess this, but stay a mystery. But always confident that when you do make your move, it WILL be accepted. The more you believe this, the more it will happen, the more it begins to happen, the more you will believe it, got all that? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Good luck!

DrSmellThis
09-21-2002, 08:02 AM
and touch her a lot during the evening.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 08:08 AM
Of course you can assume she likes you. If she didn\'t like you, she would not have accepted the date. I mean, assuming you didn\'t put a gun to her head - you said she approached you.

Talk sense, now, keep your head. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

and listen to DrSmellThis.