PDA

View Full Version : my first hit

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 07:41 PM
i received my first order of mones today( apc,npa,tes,). so i mixed up some jb1 and headed out to research, no hits at the mall, so off to walmart i go. while cruising the aisles i would stop and browse everytime i would see a decent looking girl.hoping i would atleast get some notice or second look, then i ran into this girl from work. we were talking uneventfully, when i decided to stand a little closer to her so she could get my smell. soon her face became very blushed and she became very friendly, which is very out of character for her, she just would not shut up.she was very dihl.
so i followed her in the checkout line ,talking all the time, and then we talked some more in the parkinglot, then i said goodbye. at which point she invited me to go have a drink with her but i declined because i know she is married, and i know her husband. all this was very out of character for her, normally i would not get the time of day from her.

also, has anyone experimented with TES is it good as a standalone? what about adding some npa? is the sandalwood an obnoxious smell with chance of od?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 07:46 PM
Another satisfied JB #1 fan.

-Jambat

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 07:52 PM
thanx jambat, u da man!!!
do you know about using TES as a standalone? appreciate any help.