PDA

View Full Version : Getting started and running

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 06:22 PM
Okay, I\'ve been reading posts on this board every now and then for awhile, but I have never actually had the guts to try anything yet. I\'ve finally decided to give things a try. I\'m a senior in HS, about 5\'6, and I\'m Indian (as in from India). I\'m considering going for the newbie special, and wanted to know if anyone has any hints/tips for what to do with it, or whether or not it\'s a good idea.

a.k.a.
09-19-2002, 07:01 PM
If you want powerful pheromones at a good price, The Edge is a bargain in itself. But it smells bad and is easy to overdose. So you need a) a good cover scent and b) lots of patience figuring out the best dosage. The citrus oil is a good cover, at least in terms of staying power, but I don’t think musk or vanilla work as well. So it depends on which scent ships with your order.
In any case nothing will work as well as a good cologne or e-oil blend. If you already have some colognes to experiment with, I’d go with that.
Some guys have reported good results with SPMO on its own, but for me its more of a mood lifter.

I think, every guy should try Edge or NPA, it has very unique effects that you can’t get with other products. But I’m partial to SOE, so I can’t say this is the only pheromone product you’ll ever need.