PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the iceberg

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 11:50 AM
I\'m a firm believer that when we wear pheromones we have a far greater effect on people than we think. I believe, that when we get a hit, we are only getting the tip of the iceberg. For someone to show an obvious unusual behaviour, for example when we get a hit, we must be churning up a huge reaction in the target. However, most of the time, people around you may feel something different about you, but not react at all, or at least only change their behaviours in a extremely subtle manner. I\'ve known girls who suddenly started dressing better or generally taking more time over their appearance and changing from average to hot. My opinions and fantasies /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gifabout said people have changed drastically, but as far as i was aware, i didn\'t show it at all.

A few of weeks ago, myself and a good male buddy went to stay with a female friend of ours from our university for a few days. I was wearing pheromones for the full time i was down there and didn\'t notice any effect on this girls behaviour. However, in the name of science /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif was brave and decided to see if this really was the case. Now this girl hates being touched normally by any of us \"just mates\" guys. And whenever my buddy touched her (jokingly of course) she shouted at him. However, I mused to myself after a great amount of her exposure to my sexy Primal Instinct she wouldn\'t mind if i touched her. So i did, when talking once i lightly touched her thigh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif She didn\'t scowl at me at all and didn\'t seem to mind one bit even smiled the smallest amount. Now this was a very unusal response for her and my buddy couldn\'t believe it. A little put out he said \"Can i touch you now Bernard*\"
* Obviously Bernard is not her real name, becuase its a boys name /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif i\'m just protecting her identity you fool.
Her response
\"No [censored] off Mr Piano\"
- Again, i made the name \"Mr Piano\" up, you would never have noticed would you.

So, it is possible my pheromones had effected her and she was getting off on them, its just that she didn\'t want to show that behaviourally. If i hadn\'t done that little test, i would have concluded that my pheromones were haveing no effect. It was only my test that showed that she did seem more open and receptive to me that usual.

Watcher
09-19-2002, 12:06 PM
Long term exposure to the same product does have \"an\" effect usually positive upon an individual you are changing over time their perception of you.

El_Chupanibre
09-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Good post grimnim. I especially liked the made-up names /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
09-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Watcher, why do you say \"long term exposure to the same product\" has an effect? Do you think using the same product is more effective than rotationg different products with the same person?

CptKipling
09-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Exactly the type of thing I noticed when wearing EW. People were emmiting sublte reactions and if you knew what to look for, you could see some gradual but significant behavioral changes. Made for a really fun day!

a.k.a.
09-19-2002, 04:42 PM
\"when we get a hit, we are only getting the tip of the iceberg\"

Nice post.

Watcher
09-20-2002, 12:54 PM
Not the same product but the same base pheromone compounds ie none nol and rone a1 and couplins. Remember they are all fairly similar in the androgen family. Long term exposure changes reactions and ingrains a different mental perception on others.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 03:26 PM
Hey Watcher,

When you say long term exposure alters perception, what exactly do you mean by this? Alters others people perception of you in a good way? Just curious, I have been using PI/m at work for about a month and I had a couple theories about long term exposure, but it has still been too soon to judge long term effects, maybe not.

Thanks,

upsidedown
09-20-2002, 04:11 PM
Serendiptus

Not having had a long enough time to judge long term effects never seems to stop anybody else on this board. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif So, how about giving us your preliminary theories about long term exposure! We\'d like to hear them.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Ok. Here goes. Everybody has sort of heard about the 3/4 second rule, ie a girl sizes you up in that amount of time into the doable, datable, friend catagory. Well, most of the women at my office I think (almost 100% sure) had labled me in the friend catagory. I didn\'t really care but after using PI/m for a month, I think I may be moving into different higher categories. Now, I\'m just wondering if constant exposure, say for 6 months is really going to do much either way.

PI/m is a great product though. I think I get consistent hits off of it, but it\'s close to JB-1. (thanks Jambat). I have done a lot of field testing with other products (my first order was $500) AE, RM, Andro 4.2, old PPA, new PPA, APC, SOE, scented PI, unscented PI, NPA. So far my top three mixes/ products (that I\'ve gotten the best hits off) PI/m, JB-1, and PAN with the new PPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 03:49 AM
As soon as i get back to college, which will be about a week from now, i will be conducting a very long field test and hopefully will be able to answer some questions about long term exposure, in a few months time! There are three *hot* girls who I go to lectures with virtually everyday, I believe i\'m currently strongly in the \"friend\" category with all of them, though it will be intresting to see how that changes with exposure to my pheromones.

I predict that long term exposure will lead to a re-classification. I swear this happened with a former girlfriend of mine. When i look back there was something about her smell! At first i only viewed her as a friend and would NEVER have predicted i was going to take it further. I guess she could have produced a hell of a lot of couplins naturally.

Anyway, i talked about this ages ago
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=20930&Sear ch=true&Forum=UBB5&Words=grimnim&Match=Username&Se archpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=20930 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=20930&Sear ch=true&Forum=UBB5&Words=grimnim&Match=Username&Se archpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=20930\")

Maybe i could elicit similar feelings in my lecture buddies and eventully lead them to form a completely new opinion of me. However, its not going to be a very scientific test. My personality has changed a lot this summer, and so has my attitude towards girls. I\'m also predicting that that will have an impact as well as the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2002, 08:14 AM
I just read your previous post. That\'s exactly my story. Which is why I keep saying you can be happy with a woman who\'s not an 8-9-10, maybe happier. A 6-7 with oomph has more inner resources and takes less maintenance.

But then, I\'m blowing my own horn to say that. lol

EXIT63
09-21-2002, 08:17 AM
You\'ll always be a 12 in my book baby.

Watcher
09-21-2002, 12:35 PM
Good advice fulltiltredhead. My attitude towards women is really changed or just evolved, i actually just get pissed off quite a bit when they start the [censored] and heck if i walk away and upset them well so be it. Ive started making a lot of money and am now chasing higher class women - yeah sure they got the looks but they are also useful for getting ahead in non-sexual ways, being part of the in crowd or higher types gives me access to contacts and useful financial information.

Now i havent made the mistake this time of mentioning the pheromones to anyone, i keep application within acceptable and workable limits no ODs but still effective.

With the long term exposure thing people get used to the new you - i use pheromones all the time just for this purpose. And the effects on youre self confidence can be amazing to say the least, life education is the one thing to being mature and if you can label a particular situation with specific inforamtion ie shes with me flirting with him is ignoring me time to dump her because she has done this often and gets defensive when i say something therefore this behaviour will continue (flirting way to much to be to concerned with me am i being used yes i am - am i going to get emotional no i can get other women right youre dumped get away from me you self destructive attention whoreish bitch.

That sort of mentality and youll find information right across this forum also.

MadMaxx
09-21-2002, 08:10 PM
Watcher, I won\'t put things as strongly as you, but I know where you are coming from, and I basically concur. I think to some people such an attitude might seem a bit much, but I don\'t think so. Having a take no bullshit atttitude is simply showing that you have some self-respect and self-confidence. Those things in turn should supposedly make a guy more attractive to women in general.

CptKipling
09-22-2002, 02:40 PM
I\'ve always believed the personality of the really beautifull women is a bit empty, because they never had to work for things int he same way. Often have no sense of humour either, which I cant do without.

9-10\'s are *mostly* only good for one thing...