PDA

View Full Version : how to get chicks

qrius
09-19-2002, 11:08 AM
everyone knows that you need selfasteem to get girls, but i don\'t believe in those \"tell yourself your the most handsome devil out there\"- techniques.

instead, i believe, the key to feel good about yourself, and being in a good mood. by that i mean to always do something that makes you feel like a million bucks... study and ace a school- test, get some good credits from your boss, by some new underwear the feels really comfortable(or tumble-dry your boxers before you put them on), get a haircut, a new piercing or get a new cap, get a massage, meditate, help an old lady over a trafficated road, make breakfeast for your parents or whoever, encourage some guy(or girl) when they feel bad and give some compliments and so on. i\'ve started to do one thing every day that makes me feel good on the inside, and this definately shows on the outside. what do you think?

personally this really works for me, since one little thing that made me feel important, nice or gives me a boost lasts for a really long time, and i see that it helps me attract more girls, and i become a more pleasent person to be around. at least, thats my theory...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 11:38 AM
Whether you get chicks out of it or not, it\'s good for you and makes good karma.

Challenge yourself to give one sincere, spontaneous compliment a day -- gratis -- not to get laid or to get anything, just for free ...

BassMan
09-19-2002, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Whether you get chicks out of it or not, it\'s good for you and makes good karma.

Challenge yourself to give one sincere, spontaneous compliment a day -- gratis -- not to get laid or to get anything, just for free ...

<hr></blockquote>
Back in the day, I was a Boy Scout - I\'ll spare you the jokes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif There was the motto, \"Do a good deed a day\" The doing of the deed was important, of course, but even more than that, having to find that deed to do made one grow ever more conscious of the human needs that surround us.

DrSmellThis
09-19-2002, 12:22 PM
It\'s true.