PDA

View Full Version : PLease please please help me someone

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 09:15 PM
hye guys, i need help..i just got the PI and decided to wear it to work...i applied three drops on me, with no cover scent, and i noticed that i was attracting women, so i applied a few more little drops..... however, i also overheard someone saying that they smelled cat piss...acutally, several women were saying that i smelled like cat pee....help, please...i know this stuff works, cause i do get women hitting on me andi like the smell of it on me, even better than PAN, but how can i use it without people saying i smell like cat piss?

upsidedown
09-18-2002, 09:17 PM
Were you wearing the scented or unscented version? Also, did they say you smelled bad with only the 3 drops, or did you only get these comments after putting more on?

You could just try 1 or two drops to see if that helps. It might get the hits without the OD on stink.

Watcher
09-18-2002, 09:20 PM
Find out what youre limit is without smelling like cat piss, 3 drops would do it. Some women who react negative to none will say you smell like cat piss -none does that. But others will be attracted to you. If you are getting that sort of reaction stick to applying it to clothing (you may be able to go up to 6 that way without negatives)

Otherwise stick to 3 and if you want to go higher apply some deordorant under youre arms - if you are applying on the neck region a bit of deordorant under youre arms and pretty well much all over body tends to stop some of the breakdown effect giving you more lea-way.

xxxPantero
09-18-2002, 09:20 PM
they hit on you even though you smell like cat piss?

well, who cares as long as they\'re hitting on you!!! just kidding. you could tell them that you volunteer at an animal shelter - that\'ll help you score even more! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif as well as explaining the cat pee

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 09:24 PM
youre right, i will look like a lovey dovey dude..my new gf loves PI and PAN too, but the work thing i hate cause i get hits but i dont want to smell like cat piss...should PI be covered with a good cologne?

xxxPantero
09-18-2002, 09:27 PM
i can\'t give you advice cuz i haven\'t used PI, so we gotta wait until someone comes along who could give you tested and good advice. but thanks for asking.

MAJORSOB
09-19-2002, 12:35 AM
Jamboot..PI is strong and should be covered with a strong colonge..also try the pit trick with PI it gives you more control over the way it smells..keeping arms close to the body will inhibit the scent..kind of like BO..stick to a drop per pit and wipe the excess on your neck..see what happens!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 04:12 AM
thank you majorbob, after reading alot of your posts, i am convinced that you know what the hell youre talking about..will do!!

BassMan
09-19-2002, 05:31 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

but how can i use it without people saying i smell like cat piss?

<hr></blockquote>A cover scent is needed. If you are up to 5 drops, that\'s a lot of PI. If I were going to try to get away with that much, I\'d mix it with 20 drops of strong cologne and go for coverage over as large an area as possible, then let it dry down for an hour or so before letting anyone get a whiff of it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 05:32 AM
Whoah! you already had 3 drops on and you applied more! 2 drops and i\'m close to OD\'ing! Still you seem to be getting good reactions, so i can\'t criticise too much! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif These days i never use PI without a cover scent. i can\'t smell the stuff myself, but people say i smell like BO/piss when i\'ve got just one drop on thats not covered!
My advice: Always use a cover scent with PI.

MadMaxx
09-19-2002, 06:00 AM
You\'re a lucky bastard if you can get away with that much PI. 2 drops and people think I\'m a mass murderer or something. No man, woman or child will even look at me. Actually, I just remembered I had a 30 minute DIHL from a 10 year old boy in a restaurant. I almost considered poking out his eyes he was pissing me off so much. I was wearing JB though I think.

MOBLEYC57
09-19-2002, 01:50 PM
JAMBOOT - Two drops in a closed environment (house, office), three drops in an open environment (club, bar, pub). The best cologne to not cover, but control what everyone relates to as cat piss is....COOLWATER. Now...are you saying that PI is better than your PAN? What\'s up with the switch?

MOBLEYC57
09-19-2002, 01:56 PM
SORRY JAMBOOT...GOT SIDE TRACKED WITH THE PAN QUESTION. PI WILL LAST AND LAST, IN FACT, IF YOU PUT A LITTLE ON YOUR WRIST, CHECK YOUR WATCH OR CLOCK TO SEE WHAT TIME YOU PUT IT ON, AND CHECK IT AFTER ABOUT FOUR HOURS. DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU\'RE DOING, IT SHOULD STILL BE THERE AFTER ABOUT 6 HOURS. TEST YOUR STUFF FELLOW, YOU GET TO ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTIONS.