PDA

View Full Version : G'day all and thanks Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Firstly hi all this is my first post on this forum so forgive me if its not the most exciting.

Secondly I must congratulate Bruce and the staff of Love Scent for what is a very professional service, I placed my first order for the beginner offer and some SOE about a week ago, not only was my order processed and posted via standard air mail in about 7 hours my package arrived at my Australian front door in six days! WOW! So well done Bruce and thanks.

This is my first experience with any pheremone products so i\'ll will keep you posted as to how things go.

Anyway time to start experimenting!

Watcher
09-18-2002, 08:49 PM
Hey another aussie on board its been a while lol.

Well being from australia myself he he, 6 days is about as quick as i recieve any orders. Keep us updated with how you go, one thing that works well on the aussie women is SOE, hopefully you aint from brisbane otherwise you got competition in sunny queensland lol.

Have fun he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:14 PM
Sterlingwh:

Welcome to the forum! There\'s is only 1 other company that has excellent service like Bruce\'s, but that company sells Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, and Military equipment. LOL I must agree that Bruce and his staff is great.

Also, you have everyone here in the forum that are always willing to offer advice and help whenever needed. Take care, good luck, and enjoy the hits. LOL

Bruce
09-19-2002, 06:40 AM
You are welcome, and welcome to the forum.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 03:34 PM
Hey thanks for the welcome.

Watcher, its good to see a fellow aussie on the forum, i\'m about 4 hours north of you in Bundaberg( home of Bundaberg Rum /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), I have friends in Brisbane and i\'m probably down that way half a dozen times a year.

Day One: Straight to the SOE(this stuff smells great!) I applied about 1.5\" to each wrist, 1.5\" to my neck and 1\"5 to my shirt collar as 6\" seem to be the place to start suggested on the forum

I applied it about 8:00am just before going to work, the smell seemed to take 1.5hrs to really start to become noticable and by 10:00am it seem to be at its strongest until about 11:30 when the smell settled down and gradually became less and less as the day went on.

I can\'t say I\'ve seen any huge results today but I didn\'t really have a chance to mingle so the coming weekend will present more opportunities.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Did you notice any difference in the way you felt, yourself?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 04:01 PM
Actually.....mmm a little hard to say, I was in a good mood all day but whether this was a result of the SOE i don\'t know, i\'ll see what happens after continual use.

Watcher
09-20-2002, 12:27 PM
If you get a chance just once try and OD 20\" and then go to work, you wont smell to bad like with Anone products. Ive tried it and got great responses. The warm weather in queensland means that well for me deordorant keeps the bodies sweat response to the external pheros to a minumum still getting the pheromone benefits.
There are more aussies on board but they just arent to active most of the time.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html\")