PDA

View Full Version : new ppa smell

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 06:10 PM
I\'ve been experimenting with this stuff for about a week now and I don\'t really think it smells all that great. The scent of it reminds me of BO. Not in an NPA BO way or even old ppa way though. It actually smells like sweat to me for some reason. Weird. Anybody else think like this? Also as recommended on the stone website, I used 6 drops, 2 applied to shirt collar, one behind each ear, and other 2 spread on wrists, back of hands, and wiped up the forearms. I got the best hits ever just like that. Try it. BTW the stuff wont stain clothes.

proteus
09-19-2002, 11:10 AM
Could you describe the hits you got Stygian since you said these are the best hits you got. I ordered PPA a couple of days ago and curious as to what hits you got since I will be testing it as soon as it arrives in the mail

SwingerMD
09-21-2002, 12:09 AM
The new PPA doesn\'t smell too bad. Smells like RM, but with a bit more musk smell compared to a citrus smell. Tried the six drops, but so far have only gotten negative hits from this. Does seem to keep the guys away, but also a few gals got up too /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif . Hmmm . . . I\'m thinking about mixing this stuff with some Aloe Vera oil or Veg. Glycine to make it stick better. I\'m also thinking that it\'s putting out way too much pheros initially so mixing might help. Didn\'t get any noticable hits with RM until I mixed it 1:1 with Aloe Vera oil.