PDA

View Full Version : Calm down everyone

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:58 AM
OKay everyone, dotn start screaming...but Jamboots back...to all you guys, i appreciate your many emails and concerns! its been balls to the wall the past 2 weeks, ive had more sex than a barrell of monkeys, the new ppa is enough to send me to the sexologist for a new set of giblets, the old ones are worn plumb out ( please forgive my lack of tact, but the new PAN makes up for my shortcomings)..seriously, i ve been so busy with my new gf that gettin on the forum and discussing such threads as \"masterbation and pheromones\" just hadnt been on my agenda,( thank God ) ..but hell, to each his own...anyway, im back and open for questions!

Funlover
09-18-2002, 12:06 PM
Hey Jamboot, could you please fill out your bio? We would like to know how old you are, so it will mean more to us as you post all your new hits.

I just received my PPA (new scent), and am wondering if you have any suggestions for me.

Thanks,

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 12:10 PM
Fun lover, congrads, you just purchased one of the best products out there...great scent, no nasty none smell, and that 1.5% that is in the \"sex zone\"....just remember that its alcohol based so dont be afriad to apply heavy, permeates quick and evaporates, so that cheap price tag is good as you will go thru several bottles in a month , but also invest insome good condoms, youll need those too...like take thumb, turn bottle over and apply to face..do this three times every hour or so..know it seems like overkill, but im in intensive care right now due to having my sex organs overworked past 14 days, so i figure i prolly know a little bit bout what im yapping bout...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 12:13 PM
So Jamboot -- didja get laid at all?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 12:15 PM
LOL...didnt want to quite come out and say it that way, but if the rooster crows, you know its morning....

Funlover
09-18-2002, 12:44 PM
OK Jamboot,

You say to apply three times per hour, but how many dabs each time I apply? I am 41. How old are you?

Funlover

xxxPantero
09-18-2002, 07:14 PM
sorry jamboot, i know you said calm down, but
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! you\'re back!

anyway. one question. you mentioned it was your NEW gf. how do you know that it is PAN, and not the honeymoon phase of the relationship? have you had any other hits (besides your new GF, congrats by the way) that confirms that the PAN is working? also, what was your mixing ratio again? also, did you use the PPA for men or women? since there\'s all that stuff about cops increasing woman\'s possessiveness due to jealousy and all that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif reply asap