PDA

View Full Version : Here's A New Use For SoE

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 09:02 AM
I purchased SoE and AE this past Saturday. It was shipped on Monday. I got it today. GREAT SERVICE!! Anyway, I have a very bad head cold and can\'t smell a thing. Because of the head cold I had a really bad sinus headache. It had been killing me all day. Because I\'m at work and don\'t know how strong smelling the SoE is, (don\'t want to stink out the joint) I put on about a 2\" stripe under my chin. Damned if the sinus headache didn\'t go away in about 5 minutes. I still can\'t smell anything, but certainly can concentrate a lot better. If SoE works to do what it is supposed to do as well as it worked on my sinus headache, this stuff is going to be dynamite. Since I can\'t smell anything, can anyone tell me how stong smelling SoE is.

BNQ

CptKipling
09-18-2002, 09:11 AM
You can easily get away with 12\" of the stuff.

And by the way, it\'s a really good fragrance.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 09:21 AM
I swear, the stuff\'s incredible.

CptKipling
09-18-2002, 09:29 AM
The thing is, with a headache, where is the pain? Not in your brain, no sensory neurons there.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 09:46 AM
I don\'t know or care when I have a headache - I just want it to stop. SOE is really amazing - pheros make my nose open up and SOE boosts my mood, so I believe it could cure a sinus headache.

Whitehall
09-18-2002, 09:54 AM
Please, DO NOT call any pheromone preparation or compound a \"DRUG\" nor can we ever claim or intimate that they can CURE anything.

Just a reminder that Big Brother may be watching and the FDA is empowered by Congress and bureaucratic fiat, if not by the Consititution, to censor our speech.

Still, what you experienced is perfectly believable.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 10:02 AM
Ok, dad.

Whitehall
09-18-2002, 10:29 AM
Somebody has to be the grownup around here, and it might as well be a Capricorn.

As I\'ve asked before, how do you think John Ashcroft would react to the business of supplying 16 y/o guys with steroids to add to their colognes so that they can seduce 15 y/o girls? Sorry, but this whole business has too little political cover to discount the possiblity of a witch hunt by that Biblethumping control freak.

Remember what happened to GHB? Here was a fairly innocent compound that was demonized as a \"date rape drug\" and made a Class 1 controlled substance. Political careers have been built on less material health and safety risks.

BTW, I once dated a woman who was a direct descendent of one of the judges at the Salem Witch Trials, the judge that was \"cursed\" by one of the witches to drown in his own blood. He did die a few years later when a blood vessel in his throat opened and, you guessed it, he drowned in his own blood while sitting at his desk. The story was borrowed as the opening chapter of the \"House of the Seven Gables.\"

Witch hunts have a long history in American politics, and, I\'m willing to bet, an exciting future.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 10:43 AM
Whitehall, how is it that you manage to set my hair on end and make my stomach clutch about every other post?

Don\'t say that. Don\'t say that about witchhunts. What do you mean by that, exactly?

I went straight in and edited my remark. And ... it\'s a bore when you fuss. I\'d rather have a spanking...

Whitehall
09-18-2002, 10:48 AM
Some day, you\'ll thank me....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:13 AM
How the heck did this thread, that started as a simple statement, evolve into a witch hunt, the FDA deeming SoE as a drug? I\'ve started 3 threads all seem to go way off the original subject. IT REALLY CRACKS ME UP!!

BNQ

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:17 AM
Forget the SOE for the moment - I was hoping to hear more from FTR on \"spanking\"...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:22 AM
BNQ - because I wrote back to you \"SOE is a wonder [insert word here that WH objects to].\" (I was using the word somewhat facetiously.) Then Whitehall wrote back and said never use that word, and scared me to death with a bunch of talk about witches and witch hunts.

JH - I\'d rather have a spanking any day than sit through a lecture...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:29 AM
I hear you loud and clear FTR... Thanks

Watcher
09-18-2002, 12:46 PM
I hear everyone loud and clear.

Now back on topic - SOE is great for clearing up the nasal passages it gives a good feeling when you have the flu, it seems to have a \"DRUG\" type of effect and the fact that ?what was that company name again\"
The ones that make realm also have a company looking at verophones - pheromone like substances but dont induce sexual and emotional feelings but a spray form of anti-depressants of flu suppressants. (Diabeties suffers can now take a quick nasal shot of insulin instead of injection in type 1 diebeties i think)

So eventually i think that it may be closley controlled or at least regulated but currently well pheromones even arent offically recongized as working - society laughs at such suggestions - public stupidity is great well espeically for us in having less pheromone wearing competition which = more sex easier times and a complete lack of public awareness.

I love that idea, without the -none SOE does a great job and the 87 types of musk scents in the cover scent does a great job also.

GOOD WORK JAMES V KOHL.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 02:24 PM
FTR...I wasn\'t complaining about everyone going off the subject. I thought it was funny how it became something totally different. Thanks everyone for your input.

BNQ