PDA

View Full Version : My sex strap experience

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 03:36 AM
Well i received the sex strap today and put it on when i went to school.
Well to be honest i didnt notice any reaction likes DIHL or people flirting.
Although i have used various products like AE,Primal/m and APC and had no success with pheromones.

Has anyone out there who has a sex strap had any success with it?????????????
any comments would b apprecited

MAJORSOB
09-18-2002, 06:50 AM
I also got my hands on one and like you i have seen absolutely no results from it ..I think Stone Labs got themselves a dog with this one..I\'m going to try adding my own blend of pheros to it and see if that helps.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 10:48 AM
MAJORSOB - I tried one of those devices as well and got a big zero to. I also tried my own Phero mixes on the unit with no luck as of yet. I used variations of AE, NPA, Attraction, APC, APA, and one or two others without \"any\" success. But, most of the fore-mentioned products do work without the SexStrap - applied on my clothes or skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 01:04 PM
Funny, why would the pheros work on skin and clothing, but not the strap? Maybe, the strap really binds the pheros, so that it can be released over 2-3 months. In that case, you need to put 100x times the usual single application dosage. I guess it could be a waste of pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 01:09 PM
I\'m not sure why it doesn\'t work T_2 - It could be the sponge used to deliver the pheros, interaction from the strap material or possibly both. Who knows? I just know that it doesn\'t work for me. I gave up trying to make it work and started using the sure fire methods.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 03:30 PM
Does the strap stay close to the body? Perhaps, the strap doesn\'t get warmed up as much from body heat as clothing does. Maybe, you can wear it over a heat pack. =)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 03:36 PM
T_2 - I\'ve got a \"pack\" for it allright. I\'m going to pack it away in a box for a while. In theory, it should have worked. It wasn\'t a big investment so I tinkered around with it for a month just to see if it had any value. The answer is NO. So I moved on and played with other pheros that are definitely providing supreme pleasure for me at this point.

SexStrap does make a good car air freshener!

upsidedown
09-18-2002, 06:02 PM
I wonder if wearing under the clothing made a difference. I don\'t know how much clothing covering the scent effects the effectiveness of pheromones, but with the products we apply to the skin, there\'s usually some product out in the open.