PDA

View Full Version : what about pan and where is jamboot...

druid
09-17-2002, 12:50 PM
I don\'t recall seeing jamboot post on here recently and I was wondering how some other people\'s trials w/ pan are going? i am still interested in it, and to do the mix all i need is the PCC. maybe jamboot is too busy banging some chick(s) ?? if so i am really interested in this pan mix.

franki
09-17-2002, 12:54 PM
PAN is NPA and PPA.....

druid
09-17-2002, 12:57 PM
i know. i meant that i already have the NPA just need the PCC.

franki
09-17-2002, 12:59 PM
you mean PPA

SwingerMD
09-17-2002, 01:03 PM
And that\'s at an ratio of 5 PPA: 1 NPA.

I\'m getting the new PPA soon so I will be mixing up some PAN soon. I will soon see if it is as good as Jamboot says.

druid
09-17-2002, 01:05 PM
yeah my bad PPA

upsidedown
09-17-2002, 01:10 PM
I\'ve tried it a few times, but got no results. However, I realize that it takes more than a few times of testing to really get a grasp on a product/mix. So, I\'ll do some more eventually to really give it a fair chance. But so far it hasn\'t worked for me as well as something like AE and SoE, or DD#1.

voodoo
09-17-2002, 03:23 PM
I also ordered the new PPA anxiously awaiting ..it\'s been two weeks now

Funlover
09-17-2002, 08:48 PM
I just received my \"new\" PPA in the mail yesterday, and it smells GREAT!!! Can\'t wait to try it out...

Funlover

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:27 PM
How does it compare to the old one? I thought that one smelled pretty good, too (at least theat\'s my opinion).

Watcher
09-17-2002, 09:29 PM
Upsidedown how well has DD#1 worked for you? Have you got youre own special mix that works well for you?

What sort of reactions are you experienceing with DD#1.

Another thing i have done is goen the following ratios,
1/3 SOE
1/3 NPA
1/3 AE

Now the ratios of pheormones arent what i was looking for it was how well the cover scents went with each other. And i found that in a small test batch it worked quite well so i made up half a bottle of used SOE and have used it on and off over the last 6 months. Results medium type of sexual hints been laid a few times (about as effective as DD#1 - not quite up to DD#2 which works better)

DD#2 was left over mix of old products as follows in one of the atomisers bruce sells. I think
20% Attraction
20% Andro 4.2
20% SOE
20 % NPA
20% PCC

Ok it works fairly well just remember that it is an old left over mix of old products with the andro 4.2 and attraction scented being over 2 years old. They still work great.

Funlover
09-18-2002, 08:35 AM
Well, Maxi... I think the new PPA smells very similar to RM. There is a difference, but not too much. I must have a wierd smeller, because I thought the old version of PPA smelled terrible!! I know I like the smell of the new stuff enough to want to wear it, and good smells put me in a good mood, and then others are attracted to me. You know, gotta get them close enough to you to get a good whiff of those phero\'s!!

Funlover

MaxiMog
09-18-2002, 01:15 PM
Maybe I\'ll order the new one soon. IMO there are few products out there I like to wear for the smell alone. SOE smells good, the old PPA is good IMO, and that\'s about it. Thanks for the answer.

upsidedown
09-18-2002, 06:52 PM
In response to Watchers questions:
\"Upsidedown how well has DD#1 worked for you? Have you got youre own special mix that works well for you?

What sort of reactions are you experienceing with DD#1. \"

I haven\'t really settled on a specific mix for myself, as I\'ve tried different combos all the time. I\'ve tried ratios of anywhere from 75-25 to the 70-30 mix. I\'ve also added PCC at times. Recently, I\'ve tried mixing in some A1 at a ratio of about 55-25-20% (SOE, NPA, A1). It seems like every possible combo I\'ve tried with it has worked pretty well.

I seem to get KINO from women a lot with this mix, quite often with women I\'ve just met. I\'ve gotten these results from mostly younger women, but I have also had results from women in their 30\'s as wll.

I\'m finding that I\'m really intrigued by the prospects of the DD1 with A1 (plus some cops) to make it a 5 phero mix. My intitial trials with it have been promising.. I\'ve used it once, just last week, and had a young waitress half my age (I\'m early 40\'s, she\'s probably 20 or so) just all intrigued with me and doing the KINO thing. So, it seems to be a real promising mix.

I\'ve not tried your mix that includes AE. I might give that a try.sometime.