PDA

View Full Version : Recommended TE and Attraction amount!

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Just received TE sandalwood and unscented Attraction today. I was wondering what the best amount to apply is, and where to apply (skin, clothes). Any mixes with other products? I have quite a lot, so...

Thanks for the help /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
09-17-2002, 08:54 AM
You\'ve got 212 posts, and your age and gender aren\'t listed in your profile?! hehe Please tell me it ain\'t so~

franki
09-17-2002, 08:56 AM
You got 111 posts and about half of them are about people´s user profile? Tell me it ain´t so. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 08:57 AM
I\'ll update my profile, don\'t worry...

Anyway, I\'m male, age 18. (people say I\'m very mature for my age, so don\'t let the low age fool you /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MaxiMog {=^_^=}

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:00 AM
LOL!! Good one Franki! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Jij hebt wel (goede) ervaringen met TE, he? Wat beveel je me aan? Ik weet wel dat iedereen een beetje voor zichzelf moet zoeken, maar ik wil een OD vermijden, dus wil weten waar de grenzen liggen.

Antwoord maar in het Engels /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Anders begint de rest hier te zagen...

franki
09-17-2002, 09:04 AM
Ok, I don´t think you should talk dutch or german here to me on the forum, but OK

I would say two to three sprays, is enough to see some reactions. Keep in mind to use a carrier/cover fragrance, but I don´t think I have to tell you that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
09-17-2002, 09:06 AM
Also, I got no idea how many drops or dabs that is.

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:09 AM
I know! TE doesn\'t smell all that good, even though it should smell Sandalwoody. I\'m actually glad that it smells. Don\'t get me wrong, the smell can\'t be avoided, but there are people who think NPA smells nice!!!!!!! The only person that doesn\'t mind the smell of NPA or TE for that matter is a person without a nose! Glad that I smell I have to be careful with the scent.

franki
09-17-2002, 09:10 AM
I for one don´t mind the smell of TE or NPA .......

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:13 AM
That\'s something I would like to see cleared up, too! I really don\'t know what the exact amounts of a drop, dab or spray is supposed to be nor how one amount relates to one another.

C\'mon phero pros! Give us some of that knowledge!

Watcher, you know about and like Attraction a lot! What advice on amount and place of application can you give me?

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:14 AM
Maybe you\'re not able to smell the -none, or whatever other stinky ingredients it contains...

franki
09-17-2002, 09:17 AM
Maybe the information about drops and dabs is in the cookbook, otherwise it should be in there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
09-17-2002, 09:20 AM
It\'s to your own benefit to have your age & gender listed, guys. It definitely affects the advice you will receive.

For instance, most forum members would advise an 18-year-old male to use more -nol and -rone pheromones, than -none preparations. Savvy?

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:23 AM
I think the only information on it in the cookbook is the explanations of what each type to apply is. Seriously, who does not know what a spray is?

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 09:25 AM
I added the most vital information, and will add some more soon. As for now, this should do.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2002, 11:35 AM
I think the most coherent breakdown lives here:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3471&Searc h=true&Forum=UBB2&Words=dosing&Match=Entire%20Phra se&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=3471 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3471&Searc h=true&Forum=UBB2&Words=dosing&Match=Entire%20Phra se&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=3471\")

Scientist\'s work is some of the best on the topic. As far as I can tell, this was the first place that anyone on the forum actually quantified the OD threshold. It\'s amazing how much more we have found to play with in the short year since this was originally posted. Based on subsequent posts and personal experience, the OD threshold almost certainly pertains to -none only, so the mg/dose measurement is probably best used to measure -none dosage only.

MaxiMog
09-17-2002, 12:29 PM
Wow!! Cool! Thank you so much for providing this link. I and many other people will find this very interesting now and in the future.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif etc.

SwingerMD
09-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Interesting . . . . This fits quite well with what I have found out by playing around with RM, PI/m, and APC. Thanks Sympatible for digging this up! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
09-17-2002, 05:08 PM
My recommendation is 3-4 sprays how does it smell? If at all? to you that is?

But you could go up to 6 or 7 all over the top of youre body ie shirt neck hair etc. That said take the advice and guage it for youreself also. Play around with it and just get a feel for the product! Sorry for all the punction patchy has decided i dont use enough effing commas and question marks etc in my posts.

But if you get results you should get results with that type of amount. Also if using on clothing use cotton or wool or other natural fibres they hold the pheros for longer and give off a better realise %.

CptKipling
09-18-2002, 08:16 AM
Like it says though, spray volume is highly variable. Should be in the Cookbook though.