PDA

View Full Version : Will lemon juice or mint-oil affect the EW??

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 08:54 PM
I mean given that I will most likely appliy the EW(1:100) to my chin and below my nose the ideal would be peppermint oil since in adition to having a nice smell the close vincinity to my mouth will make it easy to mistake for minty fresh breath and mint also is supposed to make you more alert and make your mind function better.
My other alternative is lemon-juice which I now is water solluble by the citric/ascorbic acid might affect the components of the EW..

Satan

PS: BRUCE, can you as the makers(stone) about this.....??

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 10:11 PM
Mint oil is good to clear you sinus\' if you\'re stuffed up. Also people notice the odor of your breath, so IMHO the mint would work as a good carrier scent.

DrSmellThis
09-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Since it smells like cheese maybe it would smell good with holy basil, pepper oil or rosemary. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Or crackers? Or wine?

DrSmellThis
09-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Since it smells like cheese maybe it would smell good with holy basil, pepper oil or rosemary. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Or crackers? Or wine?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 11:03 PM
Actually I think it smells like a cross betwen dogs-breath and realy concentrated vinager(Sort reminds me of the stink-bombs made in my miss-spent youth)

Satan

PS: will probably go with the mint oil since I don´t want my breath to smell like lassie puking rancid cheese(Colorful ain´t I)

MadMaxx
09-18-2002, 09:08 PM
I think you are all on the wrong track. The key to success with EW is not masking the horrid odor with some aroma such as mint or whathaveyou. If it smells like vinegar, it is way too f#ck\"ing concentrated. If it smells like crap or fetid cheese you still have it a bit too strong. Dilute it down more and eventually you get a beautiful pussy aroma, especially after it is on you skin for a while. If you can\'t get it smelling beautiful, you are on the wrong track. I\'ve said this a few times before; I can get my arms smelling so good with that stuff that I can\'t decide whether I want to eat them or shag them. My experience is that when you\'ve got it at a dilution level where it still smells like vinegar or some other shite odor, it isn\'t effective anyway!

xxxPantero
09-18-2002, 09:13 PM
wow...

essence of woman... smells like pussy
i should put that on my pillow once i get it and dilute it.

one time i was walking around in my room, and all i smelled was pussy. not a stinky one, a good one - smelled exactly like my gf, except she hadn\'t been there for two days! weird. her scent just lasted in my room. or maybe it was me. which makes me think - what am i smelling during sex? her pheros, our mix, or the pheros i secrete during sex? possibly my own?

now i have a theory...
is it possible that the pheros that makes us feel more sexually attractive are the ones that smell like the same ones we secrete during sex? so our body thinks we\'re having sex, and gives us that ego boost?

feel free to support, expand upon, or completely disprove this theory.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 10:08 PM
MM, you\'re just diluting it with water?

MadMaxx
09-19-2002, 12:16 AM
FTR, yes, basically. However, I started off with vodka(40:1), but when I realized I had to dilute way more I just thought what the hell, and I put the bottle under the tap and filled the bottle. So, it\'s more than 90% water, and if I ever mix again it will be water. I tried other mixes such as drop of EW in JB. They turned out to be shite. The EW completely destroys the beauty of JB or SOE or whatever. I don\'t know if it is because it is acids or what, I\'m not a scientist. However, I\'m happy with my water formula rubbed into the skin. I\'ve been thinking; why do all these people want to put it in oil? Women don\'t have oil oozing out of their pussies. Or do they? Please correct me if I\'m wrong but I\'ve never encountered an oily one. Smelly ones yes, filthy ones yes, yeasty ones yes, but no oily ones. So I figure water would be the most natural/logical.

MadMaxx
09-19-2002, 12:23 AM
Pantero, I like your theory. I\'ve thought something similar. I never felt sexy wearing -none, only hostile and aggressive. SOE can make me feel somewhat sexy, but nothing beats EW for me. I can feel extremely sexy when wearing that. If it is the proper minimum amount anyway. If I wear it too concentrated I just feel embarrased because I think I stink like something strange.
I like your story of the apartment smelling like pussy. I\'d imagine it could have been any one of the things you suggested. I think I have experienced a similar thing, once upon a time, but not lately unfortunately.
Slightly different, but a girlfriend told me once that whenever she went home after spending the weekend with me, her dog would attack her gym bag and attempt to destroy the thing. If he could get at it and into it he was going for her panties that she had worn when with me. I thought that was pretty cool. So, I don\'t know whether he was smelling just her cops or a mixture of things.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 05:15 AM
MM, far as I know, no, no oil.

CptKipling
09-19-2002, 06:58 AM
We don\'t sweat ethanol or isopropyl, but they both make good carriers. My current EW dilution is with aftershave, and its good. I will be trying some water based mixes though.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 07:19 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that, too. If you were headed for complete authenticity, looks like a weak saline solution would be a closer approximation in some ways, but probably not good for the pheros.

BassMan
09-19-2002, 07:22 AM
One of those water-based lubes like Probe might be worth trying. I\'ve got some - will report back.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 12:11 AM
MadMaxx, smells like oussy huh?!

How much have you been diluting the stuff?

My mint oil experiment is a bust since (for some strange reason) oil and water doesn´t seem to mix.... imagine that!

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 03:15 PM
Bump

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 11:16 PM
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmp

MadMaxx
09-21-2002, 07:07 AM
Well, I put two drops in a 1ounce bottle. I used that for a couple of weeks, but then started thinking it was a little tame, so I added another drop. I have no idea what the volume of my drops is, and probably nobody else does either, but I think it was Whitehall or someone that estimated that 2 drops in 1 ounce might be 1:300. Personally, when I think of what 2 drops look like, and what this bottle looks like,I feel that it might be weaker than that. But, who knows. All I know is that I started of with 2 drops and now it is 3 drops in 1 ounce(30ml).