View Full Version : My Order...FINNALY!!!And some questions on AE

SonnyBlack
09-16-2002, 09:55 AM
hello... this is how my order is finnaly gonna look:
1 SoE roll on bottle
NPA
Alter Ego
Pi/m
I wanted to know what you guys think of this as my 1st order. I recently added the Alter Ego as hearing a couple of good things about it...I wanted to know what you guys think of it yourselves??Is it a good addition and worth the 49.95???What reactions have you had with it...and one last thing...is it better if i get the old scented version or the new one that just came out??Which would work better and gets more results??Please let me know answers to my AE questions as well as review my existing order as it is...thanks alot in advance fellas

upsidedown
09-16-2002, 10:31 AM
Well, I personally think it\'s worth the $49.95. I haven\'t tried every product on here, but I have tried quite a few, and I\'d say my best responses have come with AE.....sometimes combined with SoE.

The new scent hasn\'t been out long enough yet for many people to have an opinion on how well it works. So, I doubt anybody can really answer your question on that one yet.

I personally think the new scent will be nice, and I\'m looking forward to trying it out. But, I do know for sure that I\'ve had good results with the old scent, so if you have any doubts you could go with the older verision since it has been working for people for a while. However, it is a rather musky/soapy scent. Not particulary pleasant on its own in my opinion, but it is such a subtle scent, and it fades fairly quickly, that the old scent won\'t really be all that significant a factor while wearing it.

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Depends what your planning to do with it, if you wan to mix it (SOE), then go with the older version, the new one otherwise.

SonnyBlack
09-16-2002, 11:25 AM
i plan to mix it with soe and npa....do both versions work equally as good???or does the scent cover up some of the results or something???

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 11:33 AM
The old version will be fine with SOE, but not NPA, you\'ll need to cover that with a cologne.

Reason is that the old scent goes quickly, and isnt much in the first place, which makes it good for mixing, although you will need a cover scent for things like NPA

The new version has its own scent, which *should* last a while, and is pretty good. Brings up some difficulties when mixing with another scent though (SOE has its very own musk scent, which is nice on its own).

Dont worry about the smell taking away some of the affects, it won\'t.

Watcher
09-16-2002, 12:07 PM
Im looking forward to the new alter ego scent. An order will be going in in about 2 weeks, im starting to run out of PCC so that may go in as well. No come to think of it the new EW is the one that i want to get with the womens alter ego.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

SonnyBlack
09-25-2002, 07:38 AM
bump for some more reviews of the products ive chosen...especially Alter Ego

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 08:13 AM
AE and SoE are the only 2 phero products that I have had success with. I\'ve tried plenty and had zero results before SoE and AE. The new AE has a great scent. Don\'t use too much, the scent can be overwhelming if you do. I\'d start with 2 drops and work my way up if needed. BTW, I got laid the first time I used AE.

BNQ

SonnyBlack
09-25-2002, 09:02 AM
one last question: which do you guys think works better??the old AE or the new one????what experiences have some of you guys had with the new one as opposed to the old one????I want to know which one I should order

upsidedown
09-25-2002, 09:42 AM
I don\'t think the new AE has been out long enough for enough people to have much experience with it. So, it might take some time to get enough field testing.

However, my gut feeling is that the new version should work just as well as the old, possibly better since it has a nicer and slightly stronger scent.

SonnyBlack
09-26-2002, 11:06 AM
final bump to hear some comparisons on the old AE and the new scented one....I know it hasnt been around that long but surely there must be people who have already had a chance to try both of them out and compare results....