PDA

View Full Version : Nice Guy Personality... Recommendations?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 06:33 PM
This is my first post here at the pheromone forums. I\'ve experimented with a couple pheros in the past but have had mixed results. I have one big question.

For a 20 year old male (like me) with a nice guy personality, what pheros are likely to work? I know some people will always tell me the nice guy finishes last, but hey, I\'m not looking to get laid, just to attract those \'special someones\'. I tend to be a little on the shy side, but not so much that I can\'t ask a girl out on a date if I really want to.

Anyways, I shouldn\'t go into my life story here. Any suggestions?

Much appreciated,

~FallingUp

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 06:42 PM
Oh, I think I should clarify, getting laid is not something I\'m avoiding - if that desire can be invoked in a woman I\'m all for it /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Gerund
09-15-2002, 06:50 PM
Given your age of 20, I\'d try the Scent of Eros (SOE) first, which is 80% -nol and 20% -rone. You are probably producing enough -none naturally. SOE has the pheromones that are supposed to make women relaxed and talkative around guys.

If that doesn\'t work, move on to products containing some -none, or apply them in addition to SOE. Alter Ego contains all three of those pheromones, and should get you some kind of response. \'Fraid there\'s no magic/failsafe answer to you question. As everybody\'s body chemistry is different, you\'ll have to experiment some.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 08:06 PM
Thanks very much for the reply. Anyone else have any input? I\'m thinking of making a purchase tonight.

All the best,

~FallingUp

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 08:20 PM
FallingUp:

My recommendation would have to be SOE, and NPA/a if you want sexual hits as well. Both are among the highest talked about products on the board. I\'ve only had my SOE gel and NPA/m for like 2 weeks, and I swear by it! Good luck, welcome to the board, and most of all HAVE FUN!

Whitehall
09-15-2002, 09:58 PM
First, rethink what a \"nice guy\" personality means to you and to others. You certainly don\'t need to become a \"bad boy/jerk\" - both fall a bit short of the potential of being a mature man.

Finding that special someone can easily become a big life milestone and you are much more likely to make a wise choice if you\'ve gotten some experience under your belt. You don\'t need to become a party animal to do that. You also need to get your life in order and establish oneself before seeking a life commitment.

All that said, maybe Alter Ego is a good first choice. SoE would help with general socializing while AE has the A-none for sexual overtones.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 11:00 PM
some interesting things you said about nice guys vs jerks. I know the jerks aren\'t the only ones who get the chicks, believe me. I\'m not out to become one anytime fast. In fact, I take pride in doing the right thing - just need to be a little more assertive at times. As I grow older I find that my shyness is naturally fading as I become more mature and self-confident. I think that I give off that confident feel at most times nowadays, but since I\'ve been shy most of my life it feels like a foreign idea to even ask a girl out. This has been changing as well, especially in the last year or so. I now realize a lot of things that I didn\'t before. Something that comes to mind was something that happened probably 3 years ago. During one of my high school classes a popular and pretty sexy girl in class was saying \"Wes is so f*ing hot\" (I\'m Wes by the way, she was apparently pretty loud too), but I never internalized it enough to do anything about it. I realize that I don\'t need the pheros, but I think they help (am I wrong?). I guess the reason I mention my personality in the first place is because Bruce says that the pheros can interact differently for different personalities.

Anyways, I appreciate the recommendations - I\'m still debating whether to go with SoE or AE. I don\'t want to OD on the -none, so I may go with the SoE. Thanks again for all the help,

~FallingUp

SwingerMD
09-15-2002, 11:32 PM
FallingUp,

Welcome to the forum! A little while ago I was talking to an old friend from middle school that I haven\'t seen for a while. After a few minutes of catching up he mentioned, \"Hey didn\'t you know that Hannah thought you were so hot?\"

\"Huh!? The teacher\'s daugher?!\"

Anyhow a good college gal friend of mine used to talk a lot about how she would try to prod, push, and cajole her friends to talk to that guy that they were constantly mooning over. Anyhow my point is that yes you may not need pheros to get women to think that you\'re hot, but you need them (or certain kinds) to either get them to approach you or you to approach them. For people in their teens and early twenties the common problem is that they don\'t have the guts to approach the person of the opposite sex. As people get older they get more experience and pherhaps, bolder.

As for my recomendations, SOE helps a lot to make people relaxed, raise their mood, and maybe approach you. A little bit of -none would be good to make you stand out more than the competition (just not too much though). Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

proteus
09-16-2002, 03:40 AM
wouldn\'t addition of copulins to using other pheros work here especially for the proverbial \"nice guy\" - oftentimes nice guy is associated with \"unassertive/doesn\'t get laid \"women get turned off coz they figure \"doesn\'t get laid = no-one wants him = he must be desperate for sex \".

So if we take into mind Whitehall\'s copulins theory and you add lots of copulins, immediately this thought process in women as regards \"nice guys\" is flipped for a curve, as you\'re giving off the scent of getting sexed a lot by a woman, something they don\'t expect from a \"nice guy\".
any thoughts on this from the phero pros??

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 07:03 AM
You are never producing \"enough\" -none. 1 drop of RM will produce more -none than the body can in a week (erm, I think! But you get the point...).

Whitehall
09-16-2002, 07:09 AM
Proteus,

You may be on to something here - copulins may work very well for \"nice guy\" types. It could help start a conversation and quickly lead into sex talk. The female may find herself living a fantasy of lesbian sex with a man.

However, getting over being a \"nice guy\" is important for all concerned. I know that I had to learn the hard way. Sure, you might get some woman to marry you for what you do for them but they wind up NOT thanking you for being so nice. They don\'t do nice back. In the meantime, YOU are getting pretty frustrated and bitter that no one appreciates you being nice and giving. That bitterness finally poisons the relationship. When it devolves into passive-aggressive behavior on you part, then you better snap out of it and change.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 08:38 AM
Whitehall\'s so right, and I think that\'s probably true for relationships of any kind -- givers attract takers, and takers will take all you\'ve got and then some, if you let them, and then want some more, so nothing\'s ever enough, or good enough. It\'s a matter of setting boundaries and knowing when to quit, and that comes with experience, I think.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 09:00 AM
I consider myself a giver, I really like showing a girl how important she is to me, but when I don\'t get anything in return I just toss the relationship away since I\'m sure there *will* be a girl out there that\'ll appreciate me.

I don\'t like feeling used, and I don\'t think anyone does. As for recommendations I think nice guys probably need more -none (since girls already like talking to them), I\'m currently testing this theory and awaiting more products for mixes (I\'ll keep everyone posted /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

Whitehall
09-16-2002, 09:06 AM
Don\'t let pheromones become a crutch to avoid taking the harder course of growing up. At the core of any well-lived life is character - a complex mixture of empathy, courage, resolve, introspection, and self-discipline. None of that comes in a bottle.

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 11:37 AM
Exactly what Whitehall said. Use pheromones as a tool to devolop your personality, they allow you to interact more frequently and in more diverse ways. Don\'t take the easy street, devoloping your responces and beliefs is actually quite a fun thing to to.

Watcher
09-16-2002, 11:59 AM
She never made the move either. ?? Or did she by asking you out ??