PDA

View Full Version : newbie needs advice

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 03:38 PM
i\'m very much a newbie. can anyone tell me about primal instinct. what kind of effects do you get from none products?
i hear it makes other men aggresive, am i going to get my a** kicked for wearing it?

Bruce
09-15-2002, 06:15 PM
Click the \"Search\" link at the top of the page and search on \"Primal\". You should get plenty of good stuff to read on the subject. It has been discussed so much that it might be hard to get a new thread going on the subject. I suggest reading up on the basics. You could also have a good read through the Reference Material section. Then if you have more specific questions, I think you will get a lot of folks helping out.
Bruce

Gerund
09-15-2002, 06:40 PM
No, you are not going to get into fights with other males.

Primal Instinct is a good \"none\" product, predictable results. I prefer the unscented version. Either way, it\'s easy to apply too much of it. A couple of dabs should do it. Maybe three dabs if you\'re in a smoky bar. You get the idea.

Also, I think you said you\'re 26 in your profile -- conventional wisdom seems to be gathering in this Forum that the younger males do better when applying pheromone products that aren\'t purely \"none.\" Considering you age, you may want to consider some products that have less emphasis on \"none\" and contain other pheromones such as \"nol\" and \"rone\".

\"none\" products get the most sexual hits, but you may already be producing sufficient -none naturally. The other two commonly used pheromones, -nol and -rone, supposedly make women more comfortable and talkative around you. Regardless you\'ll have to do some experimenting.

But, at any rate, don\'t worry about other men getting aggressive, I\'ve never had it happen, and I did some serious over-applying in the early days. If you put too much on, people will just avoid you, not fight you.

Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Ramjet:

You might have men constantly sucking up to you trying to win your friendship.