PDA

View Full Version : How much JB#1 should I apply?

jebner
09-15-2002, 10:49 AM
I\'ve mixed a 4:20 NPA:APC combo. How many drops should I apply (I\'m using a NPA-like dropper)?

j. ebner

EXIT63
09-15-2002, 10:57 AM
At that ratio, the whole bottle.

EXIT63
09-15-2002, 10:58 AM
Add 4 or 5 more drops of NPA.

oscar
09-15-2002, 01:57 PM
jebner,

Your ratio of 20:4 (5:1) APC to NPA isn\'t far from the 4:1 that I use.
Those using the 7:3 ratio are far more deserving of facetious responses than you are in my opinion.

I consider 1 drop of NPA to be the ideal dose for me. At your 5:1 ratio I would be wearing 5 drops of APC to cover my one drop of NPA. Totally reasonable.
At the 7:3 ratio, I\'d only have 2 1/3 drops covering that drop of NPA, and that\'s just not enough.

At 5:1, YOU are way closer to the right ratio for an APC/ NPA mix than are the proponents of the 7:3 ratio in my opinion.
But then, what do I know? I know I can smell NPA clearly about two hours after applying a 7:3 mix. I know that I can nearly double the fragrance coverage by using a 4:1 mix. I know that even at this ratio the scent of NPA will far outlast the fragrance of APC.
Why would I want to use something that stinks two or three hours after application?

You\'re on the right track. Don\'t let the easily swayed masses change your strategy. They are either incapable of smelling A-None, generally olfactorily impaired, or just don\'t care how badly they smell.

I would go with a 6 drop application of your mix, a drop or two more perhaps depending on circumstances, but no more than 9.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

EXIT63
09-15-2002, 02:11 PM
Isn\'t it extraordinary how you and I have exactly the same body chemistry?

oscar
09-15-2002, 02:32 PM
Exit,

Why would you have recommended that jebner add more NPA to his mix, getting him closer to a 2:1 ratio?
I\'m confused.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif