PDA

View Full Version : Please help a newbie

Elana
09-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Hello Ladies,
After reading an article in my Prevention mag. about Pheromones, I started looking up info online. I ordered some APC, and later found this site. It appears that APC is for child\'s play. I would love to know what would be a great first timers product. Because I am new at this I really don\'t want to get into mixing. Can anyone please advise. I am a hetro, 34 year old female.

TIA
Elana

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:20 AM
I\'ve had incredible results with PCC (Passion Copulin Concentrate? I think that\'s right) and I like to wear a drop of SOE (Scent of Eros) gel with it. I\'ve had unbelievable results with Primal Instinct for Women (PI/w) worn with PCC. I did not wear any SOE with the latter combination and I think I should have. What do you want to accomplish? Looking for a new guy or providing a new kick for the one you\'ve got? or just increase social interactions?

Elana
09-15-2002, 10:25 AM
Thank you! I am a married woman, but love sexual attention from other men as well as my husband. I don\'t intend to cheat, but it is so much fun being a woman. I just want to play it to its fullest. How is PI on its own?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:52 AM
I haven\'t worn PI on its own except to work, so it\'s hard to evaluate, but then I\'m in an environment that is somewhat restrictive. The difference between PCC by itself and PCC with PI in intimate interaction is quite stunning, though, and I won\'t do that again without some SOE for balance - see my post re the Magic Bullet in this forum . The PI is definitely doing something. You might find it helpful to read through the women\'s forum at your convenience to learn about other women\' reactions. A lot depends on your own body chemistry and how you react to the products, so it\'s hard to say for sure. It\'s very likely you will be affected by them, dunno if you realize that - you will have physical reactions to the products you wear. So you have to find what feels good on you.If you\'ve got the budget, buy both and try them. If money\'s tight, just get PCC and see what happens. You\'ll get a free SOE gel pack with that and you can try it, too. You should be able to tell by your husband\'s reactions whether other men will react. They say it\'s harder to affect someone who already knows you by wearing pheromones, but I have not personally found that to be the case at all. They had a huge effect on my regular partner. Good luck and please do come back and let us know your results.

Elana
09-15-2002, 11:33 AM
Thank you so much for your response. It is extremely helpful. I will start off my adventure with the PCC, PI and SOE gel. I will keep you all updated on my success.

Elana
09-15-2002, 04:04 PM
I was looking at the PCC, and would like to know what copulins are. Is it a type of Pheromone?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 04:07 PM
Yes. It is a copy of certain components of our vaginal secretions. I believe amino acids, I\'m not positive. Yes, it is female genital pheromones, specifically tailored to mimic the pheromone structure of a young, healthy, ovulating female. It is said to stimulate testosterone production in men up to 150% in 1/2 an hour, and I\'m telling you, I quite believe it. Go slow if your guy is already testosteroney because you can call yourself up quite an animal with it.

Elana
09-15-2002, 04:18 PM
I am so getting this!!! Thank you again! Your information has been invaluable. I am so happy I found this forum. I can\'t wait to report my results.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 04:20 PM
Cool! Go! So glad to see someone entering the grand experiment. The guys know much more about their products than is known about ours, so we\'re making new roads here.

O brave new world that has such people in it...

jose
09-15-2002, 06:12 PM
I\'m also looking forward to your reports Elana, but remember there\'s a lot of experimentation involved. So don\'t expect hits right away. On the other hand if your husband is more frisky then usual it\'s the Pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:01 PM
Hi!
This is my first post. I\'ve read everything I could in the womans Forum and I (predictably) have some questions...

It would appear that my concerns are not not those of the general population here in this forum. I am a female in my 50\'s who is blessed with a partner who *loves* woman and who is extremely sexual. I have been disinterested in sex for too long. I enjoy the sex and am very lucky to have Him. I\'m looking for something for him to wear that will crank my interest.

He has a lovely smell to begin with. You know, I could just get lost snuzzling and drinking in his scent. But I\'d like to find something that would help me flip that switch into submisive/horny mode. He is always ready but I\'m just not interested.

I bought some NPA for him and some PI/w and PCC for me.
I\'m hoping that the combination from the both of us will rekindle my desire.

I\'m attractive [worth knocking down] and I get a good loop back when I\'m jazzed for the stalk. I\'ve always been a flirt and have done some hard playing [in the D/s scene] I just need to clear this Funk.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Do you have any input?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Hi, Echo. I\'ve never been disinterested so I have no direct experience with what you\'re going through, but since you\'re not repelled by your partner, and given your age, (I\'m 46 btw), could it be hormonal? That\'s my first thought. Have you ever seen Berman & Berman on tv? Two women doctors, sisters, one\'s a sex therapist and one\'s a urologist, and they\'re SO GREAT. There was a woman on the show one day and your post reminds me of her a little. She said she felt affectionate and she liked to be around him and sometimes her body would even respond and she\'d have orgasms, but she never felt turned on, ever. She went to the doctor and got her hormones adjusted, and once the testosterone kicked in, she was back in the groove in a big way. Second thing: have you tried (sorry if this is elementary) priming the pump, so to speak...is there any erotica or movies or pictures or any outside stimulus that would start you in the direction of thinking about sex? Third: have you left the scene entirely? Would being around others and watching some play help at all?Nice to see someone else talking about a \"Him\" (capital H). /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Welcome. P.S. I do think the products will help. If the first things you bought don\'t do it, keep experimenting. It takes awhile some times to find what really works for you. P.P.S. Have you ever experimented with switching, just for one session? If you have trouble getting into the headspace for it, maybe he\'d agree to instruct you to switch? An occasional change of pace to shake things up?