PDA

View Full Version : How to make great verbal contact (the next step)

Bruce
09-15-2002, 07:42 AM
Before we dwell too long on the eye contact, as I was sadly prone to do as a young lad, I thought it might be wise to get on to the logical next step: saying \"hello\". My personal 2 cents as a terminally \"shy guy\" (in my younger days) is to suggest some casual ice-breaker, just to make some possibly brief contact to see where it really might lead. If there was any place I actually did pretty well meeting women it was places where I was certain to meet the same woman again in the near future: school, work, church etc. In cases like that, you have a real good chance to come out with a brief friendly contact without having to close the deal on the spot for fear of never seeing her again. \"Hi, how are you?\" \"Are you new here?\" \"Welcome to ...\" are nonthreatening and all you really need to get an idea if there is future potential there.

Bruce

Icemone
09-17-2002, 02:22 AM
Hi Bruce, all,

Along with eye contact I would say INTENT and TONALITY would help.

I only teach what has worked well for me and sometimes friends and \"students\" LOL are amazed at the responses I can get by simply saying \"Hi\"

They are even more amazed at how many I throw back. It becomes so much fun to bring a bit of pleasure and excitment to a persons\' otherwise boring life. You don\'t need to close every woman.

Stopping women on the street or anywhere else and getting DIHL just from doing what Bruce advises.

My INTENT shows through my eyes, body language and tonality.

Friendly CURIOSITY and some Mysterious ADVENTURE and a bit of a CHALLENGE TEST
( Are you Adventurous enough... )

Bathing them in a deep, sensuous voice that reverberates deep inside of their bodies...

Pheromones help with what comes next /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh, and learn to ANCHOR the Fantastic State of mind and Wonderful feelings so you can more easily re-create them
if you decide she might be a \"keeper\"

Icemone

proteus
09-17-2002, 05:17 AM
What you said is key - if you are not in the right \" state \" you\'re just shooting yourself in the foot so to speak. Nothing beats projecting confidence/balls - this wins half of the battle.

Bruce
09-17-2002, 06:50 AM
Very well said, both of you. ...and thanks for getting this thread going. I thought it was going to disappear.
Bruce

CptKipling
09-17-2002, 06:55 AM
Make introductions, be polite.

Get a bit of a conversation going, be funny.

Develop the conversation, be funny and daring.

DrSmellThis
09-18-2002, 05:04 AM
Post deleted by Bruce

CptKipling
09-18-2002, 07:17 AM
I\'m also going to add that when you approach and make first contact, you have to be oozing confidence (not literally, that could be taken as offensive /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 07:46 AM
That\'d be a new euphemism in my book.

Gerund
09-18-2002, 09:04 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shout things like \"Nice ass!\" and \"I want to eat you out!\"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you really want to live life on the edge, you could combine those two into single attention-arresting shout~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 09:09 AM
That certainly will get you a reaction. Don\'t think it will be the one you desire.

BNQ

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 10:25 AM
Some guys like it rough... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 04:02 PM
Haven´t I taste you somewhere before?

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 04:05 PM
Now, there\'s a line I haven\'t heard before...

xxxPantero
09-18-2002, 04:34 PM
i read a funny pickup gimmick a while ago, i can\'t remember where:

give the girl a card/sheet of paper saying this:

Hi! I\'m writing a book on bad pickup lines. Could you please circle the pickup line below that you think is the worst pickup line.

1. Hey beautiful, what\'s your sign?

2. If I told you that you had a sexy body, would you hold it against me?

3. Hi! I\'m writing a book on bad pickup lines.

I wonder if that would ever really work? I\'ll try it - since I already have a gf, i won\'t really care if i get rejected. for the sake of research!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 11:24 PM
Satan:

Or you can say this: \"Did you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.\" LOL She might laugh, OR she may cock back her leg and aim at the family jewels. Use with EXTREME caution. LOL

xvs
09-19-2002, 12:18 AM
My best opening line is:

\"Hello\"

Nice, unthreatening, to the point... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-19-2002, 01:31 AM
Here\'s some funny lines:

\'Here\'s 20p, call your mum and tell her you won\'t be coming home.\'

Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you wanna go upstairs and talk.

Excuse me, is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?

Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

Go up to a girl, ask her: \"Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger?\" She says no. Then wink.

Hi. You\'ll do.

I think I could fall madly in bed with you.

Is that a tic-tac in your shirt pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or getting you out of them?

Why don\'t you come over here, sit on my lap and we\'ll talk about the first thing that pops up?

If you had some nuts on the wall, would they be walnuts?(yes). If you had some nuts on your chest, would they be chestnuts?(yes) If you had some nuts on your chin, would they be chinnuts?(yes) Hell no, you\'d have a dick in your mouth. (lol)

If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Hello, I\'m a thief, and I\'m here to steal your heart.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?

Are those space pants? Cause that ass is out of this world.

Excuse me, I have spent all evening looking for a sexy girl, could I have your phone number so I can call her?

Do you have any raisins? Well then how about a date?

Hey girl are you cold? You should be, you’ve been naked in my mind all night.

\"Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?\"

---Disclaimer: I have never used these myself, placed here only for their amazing comedy value, I am not responcible for any injuries resulting from their use---

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

Pancho1188
01-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Bump!

CptKipling
01-15-2004, 03:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi. You\'ll do.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually, I may have said this, or words to that effect.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OCP
01-15-2004, 04:32 PM
I\'m also going to add that when you

approach and make first contact, you have to be oozing confidence (not literally, that could be taken as offensive

&lt;img src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif\"&gt; )

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Just

make sure your confidence is the only thing oozing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

OCP
01-15-2004, 04:35 PM
My best opening line

is:
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;\"Hello\"
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;Nice, unthreatening, to the point... &lt;img

src=\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif\"&gt;
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hello or Hi, what\'s your name have always worked well for me. However, after you say hello

or hi and she responds do not stand there like the village idiot expecting her to carry the conversation.....have

something to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif