PDA

View Full Version : PAN WORKS OMG

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 12:42 AM
Ok this is the situation. I was asked to be a groomsmen in my cousin\'s wedding. I accepted. Friday was the rehearsal but I missed it because I had to work during the time it was so I had no idea who I was standing with. The girl turned out to be a high school friend of the bridge and she is absolutely gorgeous. I\'m 19 and she\'s 21. We had to walk together and dance the traditional first dance. Over the next few hours we really didn\'t talk that much till I decided that I really liked her so I mustered up the guts to go ask her to dance. We did and it was great and then a couple songs later she asked to dance so I did. We talked and got acquainted as we were dancing (slow dancing). I got her number and we made plans to go out after the wedding. We went over to a friend\'s house of the best man and drank a little alcohol. I really like her and respect her so I didn\'t even try to kiss her but I got a hug of course and we\'re already making plans for next weekend. She lives about 3 hours away as she is a student at Texas A&M. I think she might be the one she is so great. To the wedding I wore PAN. When we went out after I applied half pack of soe gel and some more pan. I honestly think the PAN at the wedding to begin with had a real great affect on her to begin with because people were telling me that she looked \"really proud\" to be standing with me. I had to throw my game on her in front of my mom cause she was there. Haha that sucked. This has made all the money I\'ve spent on pheros very well worth it. Try PAN!

MaxiMog
09-15-2002, 01:37 AM
New scent or old scent?

xvs
09-15-2002, 01:48 AM
Weddings usually seem conducive to hookups... at least I\'ve found that to be the case!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:15 AM
MaxiMog, it was the new scent. I have both the old and the new, but funny thing is I don\'t find the scent of the new to be all that appealing. Jamboot said at first that it smelled like a top end cologne but it smells more like one of those cheap designer imposter\'s that has way too much alcohol in it and little fragrance.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:16 AM
XVS, you may be right about the wedding setting sparking the magic. I attribute at least partial success to the pheros but then again I guess I\'ll never know.

MaxiMog
09-15-2002, 10:25 AM
Which one do you prefer personally? The old one or the new one?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:41 AM
Well I\'ve been wearing the new one this past week buy honestly I may switch back to the old one. In fact I haven\'t tried mixing up PAN with old PPA yet but I may do that in an atomizer I have. I prefer roll-top bottles but they are all currently in use. I\'ll probably make a batch of that tonight and try it out tomorrow let you know what happens.

MaxiMog
09-15-2002, 10:45 AM
Cool! Anyway, even though I haven\'t got the new one, I think the old one is good enough. Compared to a rather soapy AE, the old PPA is a blessing.

Can\'t wait for your PPA stories! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif