PDA

View Full Version : My first day with RM......

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 05:50 PM
I picked up the RM, SOE gel and SPMO combo. This is my introduction into the phero world. I should see a reaction from at least one of the three. SOE seems to be getting rave reviews.

It was shipped on wed and arrived yesterday, not bad. I decided to test out RM on it\'s own. 2 dabs behind my ears and that was it. By a \"dab\", I just put my finger over the top of the bottle, turned it upside down to get a little on my finger. I went to an outdoor shopping area and two bookstores to look up some things.

No reactions good or bad. I was thinking, maybe I put too much on, maybe not enough. I made a point to walk by alot of women just to see what would happen.

I don\'t have the Clint Eastwood \"lone wolf\" persona, more like something Tom Green or David Scwhimmer has (I\'m not as crazy as Tom is, but I\'ve been told I look like him a little). RM has a pretty high concentration of none, and I don\'t want to smell like I OD\'ed on cologne. Would more than 3 dabs be going to far?

I\'ll try the SOE gel next and see how it goes.

jose
09-14-2002, 06:34 PM
Some people get Hits the First Day Some Don\'t, there\'s a lot of experimentation when your using these products. Try combinations of RM and SOE on different parts of your body(SOE on your chest, arms, or back of hands and RM on the neck). Strike up conversations with these women in the bookstore or anywhere else, let them get a chance to smell the Pheromones.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Personally I\'ve never had a hit with RM. Nothing whatsoever happens, or, possibly people may be inclined to avoid invovlement with me. Maybe it really does turn a guy into a \"rogue\" male! I have never tried this, but it may be worth trying it with lots of SOE. However, my experience is that even with SOE, you may have to initiate conversation. Many times I thought things weren\'t working, and then I started talking to some chick who seemed to be acting like I didn\'t exist, and then my god, I couldn\'t shut her up or get away from her.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:10 PM
I would be careful about ODing. One day I tried 4 dabs of RM and some women had reactions like they were absolutely horrified. A couple of them covered there noses and turned away from me. That was a very bad day!

EXIT63
09-14-2002, 11:38 PM
The key word here is EXPERIMENTATION.
Some products or combos work on some people, some don\'t.
Some products or combos work for some people, some don\'t.
Everyone loves SOE. Nothing but rave reviews. Personally, I think it SUCKS. But I am definitely in the minority. The point is. Keep trying.

SwingerMD
09-14-2002, 11:49 PM
All of my major hits from pheros have happened in enclosed environments. When I first tried out RM I would put on 2 drops behind the ears. At this concentration I found that I would predictably get hair flips (pretty much 90% of the time) from women when I would stand upwind from them outdoors. I didn\'t get any major hits until I diluted some RM 50:50 in Aloe Vera oil (had to shake it every time before applying though /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ). I\'ve heard that some people were diluting RM with Vegatable Glycine (bought some a while back and plan to use it when I buy more RM). Since RM is an alcohol based phero I think that if you use it straight out of the bottle you get more pheros dispersed into the air at once and short staying power.

SwingerMD
09-14-2002, 11:54 PM
I\'m also planning on diluting RM to the concentration of APC and PPA just as soon as I get my 10 dram order of undiluted RM fragrance oil in.

EXIT63
09-14-2002, 11:58 PM
How much is a dram?

EXIT63
09-15-2002, 12:08 AM
Sorry, what i meant was. How much volume does a dram equal.

SwingerMD
09-15-2002, 12:16 AM
Have some reference charts next to me . . . 1 dram = 1.772 g and 16 drams = 1 oz. I have a couple of 1 dram bottles with e-oils. They look like they can hold about 2-3 ml of liquid.

EXIT63
09-15-2002, 12:19 AM
Thanx.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:35 PM
I tried just the SOE gel today for the first time. I don\'t think I applied enough. In those little packets, I only put on maybe 1/3 of it. Nothing too out of the ordinary. At the BestBuy store I went to, I didn\'t notice any extra friendliness from the staff. Although one of the customers that I was playing a video game against was pretty friendly. I\'ll try RM with half a pack of SOE tomorrow at school and see how it goes. I\'m also hanging out with a hot Iranian girl on tuesday night. Maybe a little more -none than usual. Hmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
09-16-2002, 05:01 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Have some reference charts next to me . . . 1 dram = 1.772 g and 16 drams = 1 oz. I have a couple of 1 dram bottles with e-oils. They look like they can hold about 2-3 ml of liquid.

<hr></blockquote>Wrong dram. You are looking for fluid drams - which would be 1/8 of a fluid ounce.

a.k.a.
09-16-2002, 04:13 PM
I get good hits with ONE dab spread over my neck and wrists.

Try less. Try more... Like Exit said, experiment. Also be mindful of how the pheromones are affecting you. You\'re closer to them than anybody. After a while you\'ll develop a knack for the right dosage.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 10:12 PM
I\'ll keep experimenting and posting the results. Today I tried just the SOE gel. It smells really nice. A little like the cologne 212. I put it on about 2 hours before class. Low and behold, I happen to sit by an absolute hottie (8 1/2 easy). And she was pretty friendly. We had never met before and just chit chatted. She offered me some of her M&amp;M\'s. Hey, it could be worst. I\'m not sure if she did the hair flip or not. She ran her hands through her hair 2-3 times. Maybe a semi-hit.

With the Iranian girl tomorrow, I\'ll go a little heavier on the -none. I\'ve read on here and have just observed in my own life how middle eastern girls tend to go for the classic \"alpha male\".

DrSmellThis
09-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Yes. Let us know how it turns out.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2002, 10:23 PM
My Iranian friend was really cute tonight. About 2 1/2 dabs of RM on behind my ears and neck. We had a cool time. I felt more relaxed and a little more bold in what we were talking about. Not sure if that was the phero\'s affect. If all that phero\'s did was increase my confidence, that would be pretty cool. One thing she asked me that was suprising was \"do you work out alot\". Geez, I never work out at all. I can\'t remember the last time anyone asked that. I have a pretty average physique. It was the way she said it that was intriguing. Hmmmmm, the -none in the phero\'s working perhaps?

I think I\'ll go for NPA or AE next.

Watcher
09-17-2002, 10:29 PM
Go with AE i would say and get the free EW with it just do a search for the EW special link and order that way. Just my two cents NPA is also good to get. Work out a little bit to, and yeah its the -none.