PDA

View Full Version : I,m confused new user

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 02:58 PM
i emptied out a bottle of an oil that didn\'t contain pheromones and replaced it with apc..... I used it last night for the first time and I really didn\'t see a big change.... do you think it has something to do with some of the ole fragrance still being in the bottle?? I saw a few signs earlier in the eveing.. A group of girls just came over next to me for no reason... but when the club got real hot( temperature) girls still brushed me off for dances... Would temperature confuse the scent or did it make my scent to strong and reversed the effects some what??

Would anyone recommend mixing another none pheromone containing oil with apc that has a better scent???

I welcome your advice

jose
09-14-2002, 03:15 PM
APC has a low concentration of none. You should have reapplied at the club as the night when on. Better to try AE, it already comes pre-mixed and contains 3 pheromones.

SwingerMD
09-14-2002, 03:19 PM
Dhathaway,

Welcome to the forum! How much APC did you apply? The old fragrance shouldn\'t matter, in fact the pheros should enhance it. Groups of girls coming over next to you for no reason is definately a good sign.

As for my experiences with APC, I typically use about 8-10 drops in hair gel. The gel seems to give the APC some staying power, since rxns for me seem to tail off after 2-2.5 hours after application to the skin. I have been testing out the APC in the hair gel in dance classes so the follows are usually close.

As for temperature rising, that would release the pheros faster into the air. Now another thing that you really need to do when wearing -none products is that you have to present yourself as being approachable. This is very important if you increase the dosage. At higher doses the -none may have a detrimental effect on your own mood. A good suggestion would to dab a bit of SOE or any phero product that has -nol in it to counter the -none effect on yourself.

As for mixing, I would suggest that you mix APC with NPA @ 7:3 to get the mix JB#1. It may not have a more pleasing scent, but NPA will definately give the APC an extra kick. Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
09-15-2002, 01:52 PM
dhathaway, I concur with SwingerMD.

Now please go put at least your age and gender in your profile~

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 02:51 PM
lol This is what I\'m sayin\', yo.