PDA

View Full Version : EW Question for the Scientists

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:53 AM
Can any of you scientist guys give me your thoughts on this?
I have been using EW for weeks, and I am worried about its stability or than it may deteiorate. I am wondering if it could be what I am mixing it with, and what I should be mixing it with.
First of all I did about a 300:1mix with water. This stuff just seems to get less and less potent all the time, so that I am using close to 20 drops now rather than the original 4. Also, I mix it 40:1 with JB. For the first few days it reeks, but over time the JB starts to smell kind of normal again. Also, in the begining the JB will smell like cheese when I put in on my arm, but after a few days it barely smells at all. What is happening here? Also, is it only a smell change or is the stuff maybe breaking down or changing somehow?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Well, do you mean the smell gets less potent or the effect? You might just be de-sensitized to the smell.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:21 PM
That\'s a good question. The smell is definitely less potent. As for effect, I can\'t be totally sure. It might be less, or it might be the same. BUT, even if I am getting the same reactions, you have to remember that now I am using 18 drops(compared to 4 in the beginning) of 300:1, plus 2 drops of 40:1 in JB. So, I am using tons more than in the beginning, to get the same effect it seems. I realize de-sensitization is a possibility, and that is one of the reason that I am asking others this question. I want to know what others are experiencing.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Well, I haven\'t opened the bottle yet. Maybe, you can just keep with the same two drops and see if there\'s any effect. Perhaps, you\'re ODing now.

MadMaxx
09-16-2002, 05:49 AM
Well, I don\'t know whether I\'m getting the same amount,or whether I have effectively upped the application, but what I do know is that I had an awesome day yesterday after upping things by about 50%. I had two girls that I had known for a couple of weeks really friendly with me. One in particular couldn\'t stop touching me and holding my hand whenever she could. I have trouble doubting that the EW wasn\'t a factor in her behavior. I don\'t think she has ever even casually touched my arm before in conversation. But heh, who knows.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 10:50 AM
So, you\'re really using 12-20 drops of 300:1 EW? Are all these drops applied to your body at one time or in a mix and then applied at a lower dosage?