PDA

View Full Version : my results

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 10:20 PM
hi guys

i got soe and the edge, too (the newbie special)

same thing as pantero
no reactions to the edge
i had four sprays each on: chest, neck, back, wrists
and soe on my arms and neck

i met a friend and basically got my forearms right under her nose, and i did experience the \"talk too much\" syndrome!!!

in fact, i tried to end it first a few times by saying it\'s late, and she said \"yeah\" and kept talking
i \"ended\" it 3 times, with the 3rd being the final

but no sexual response, no kino /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

any suggestions?

Lutz
09-13-2002, 10:23 PM
Well, at least you got some results. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Since you said that you used SoE, which has -nol, you are supposed to get \"chattiness reaction\" from women. If you want sexual hits, go w/ -none based products.

Lee
09-13-2002, 10:29 PM
4 sprays of TE? I\'m sorry but that is way to much. Even if you didn\'t experience a reaction, 4 sprays of TE is WAY more than you want, trust me. My best reactions with TE came with small dabs to my wrist and inner elbow area. Play around with applying SoE and TE, but use much smaller amounts. I\'ve had great reactions using these 2 products together, but you have to tone down your application.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 10:32 PM
yeah but since the concentration is so low in TE, i needed to apply 4 times as much

my gel packs for soe are super small though. how big are everyone elses packages? whoops, that sounded dirty.

nobody ran away from me, actually
everything was normal

soe did make me have a better mood and smile more, tho

a new use for soe:
why drink or get high when you can put some soe under your nose and inhale that instead? put a lot, and you\'ll be the life of the party, and still be able to drive home!

Lee
09-13-2002, 10:59 PM
TE is not considered so low in pheros. It\'s got enough. The problem with that logic is you are trying to make it as strong as NPA because NPA is 4 times stronger but the phero amount is exactly the same, just diluted.

Also, you don\'t want 4 sprays of TE because it generally smells more bad than good. It\'s obviuos you can\'t smell the -none in it if you sprayed 4 times and couldn\'t smell it. To people who can, and lots of women can, it smells rather unpleasant. Try 1 or 2 sprays, reaction or not, you don\'t want to be smelling bad. Even if you OD\'d nobody should be running away from you. Let\'s say you farted real bad but nobody heard it but they could smell it, would they run away from you? No, but they would notice something smells bad but not run away per say. I\'ve been using TE for over a year now with good hits but never ever went over 2 sprays.

Your right about SoE though, it\'s a great high.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 10:11 AM
i will be seeing the girl again sometime in the near future
but i don\'t want her to be quite so talkative... i want her to get kino and physically turned on with me... how much edge should i put?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 10:14 AM
oh come on!

101 views and only 5 replies?
if yo have the knowledge, share it!

franki
09-14-2002, 10:22 AM
There are no secrets that we keep to ourselves! You just have to keep experimenting yourself. Apply 4 sprays of TE (make sure to cover it) and go to some busy places (malls, clubs, trains etc.). Also if you like to take a gamble you can apply 4 or 3 sprays and go to your friends/family/gf and see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Using phero´s is also a numbers game. When you go to a club only a certain percentage of females will be affected. The more you are exposed to girls and the more you interact with girls, the more phero success comes your way. Don´t use your girlfriend as your only target, she might be on the wrong end of her cycle or just not-responsive!

franki
09-14-2002, 10:41 AM
OK, I exaggerated a bit in my post. Two sprays of TE should be just fine. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 09:43 PM
i think i figured out my problem!!!

i got unscented Edge, and i never applied a carrier fragrance

perhaps that\'s why today is the second time that i\'ve seen no reactions to the Edge - could it be that i need to have that carrier fragrance mixed over it?

MaxiMog
09-14-2002, 11:20 PM
Fragrance may be just as important as the pheros themselves! Always make sure you smell nice. Even if not wearing pheros, it\'ll definitely give you more success. If it didn\'t, why would there be such a big perfume and cologne market out there?

proteus
09-15-2002, 04:27 AM
AresX, 75% of the battle in seducing a woman is getting her to start talking with you freely and here you say you don\'t want her to be so talkative.

As for her getting to \"kino\" , you\'re actually the one supposed to be initiating the kino, not her!! Whole strategy is get her talking (which she already is indicating she is very comfortable with you), kino her as you talk to her and close.

The hardest part in any seduction is breaking through that initial barrier where she is still deciding whether or not to \"open/talk\" with you so it was a great \"hit\" if she wouldn\'t stop talking, and to turn the situation sexual you have to make the moves!!

Perhaps this is why some folks here say pheros don\'t work because they expect pheros to have the gals stripping down and jumping them without having to make some moves themselves yet the phero has done it\'s job if she won\'t stop sharing what she\'s thinking with you (i.e.talking non-stop).

AresX wrote:
<<<<< will be seeing the girl again sometime in the near future but i don\'t want her to be quite so talkative... i want her to get kino and physically turned on with me... how much edge should i put? >>>>

franki
09-15-2002, 05:03 AM
Yeah, you are very right. Fragrance is very important both as a carrier and as a cover.

As a rule of thumb when I go to clubs I reapply my cologne after about 2,5 or 3 hours. This is the time where I am generally seeing a great decline in hits. When I reapply my cologne it is like I returned to full power, although I didn´t reapply any mones (well maybe SOE).

Gerund
09-15-2002, 01:41 PM
AresX, please put your age & gender in your profile.

Mtnjim
09-16-2002, 10:53 AM
ALSO--if this is someone that you already know, the reactions sometimes take longer if at all. They already know your phero signature, and can become \"confused\" when confronted by a different one. If you could \"go away\" for a few weeks, then it would be a \"fresh start\".

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 11:11 AM
RE SOE gel packs: Too small? 1 is too big for a single application!