PDA

View Full Version : Another hackneyed question...

Lutz
09-13-2002, 09:31 PM
I guess I should do a careful research on what I need BEFORE I choose to buy the phero products. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Last year, I spent over $200 on pheros w/o getting any results. So I quit using pheros.

A few days ago, I decided to give one more shot at pheros and ordered RM, NPA, and SoE gels. With those, I tried out JBX, yet that didn\'t work. I tried out CK#1, but that also failed to generate any results. I am not trying to get sexual hits or even DIHLs, but I just want to make myself more approachable.

Perhaps my problem is that I don\'t know how much is enough. When I put on pheros, I can smell them alright, but apparently, others do not. Even when I OD, people around me don\'t seem to notice (or care). (When I put on little amounts, again, no one notices. I look for any sign of acknowledgement, yet I never get any. People react just the same whether I put on pheros or not.) I know that everyone is different, but, I mean, someone should notice the smell.

I am 20. Does that mean I should concentrate on using -nol based products? I am quite at a loss now, having been failed in all of my experiments so far. Right now, I have NPA, SoE gels, and RM. Should I buy some other products in addition to these? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, here is a list of products that I have tried so far (in alphabetical order):
AE, APC, NPA, RM, SoE, SPMO, TE.

Lee
09-13-2002, 10:47 PM
I can\'t really explain why you get no reactions, but let me ask you this. Do you feel any different with any pheros on? Put some SoE gel under your nose and see if your mood is any better.

What I\'ve noticed amongst people who get no reactions from others while using pheros have no effect from pheros on themselves. I feel pretty happy when using a -nol based product and I feel over-confident while using a -none product.

It\'s important to look at this issue because your mood effects others around you whether you wear pheros or not. It\'s a psychological thing also. If you don\'t feel any different from wearing pheros, maybe you aren\'t perceptive enough to notice any reactions from others.

Also, what type of social situations have you been in where you think pheros should work? Do you try to make small talk or do you sit somewhere hoping someone will notice you while doing absolutely nothing? Lots of variables here. Time and place is important.

We also live in a very self-conscious society and people don\'t generally comment on smells. Someone could stink real bad and have boogers sticking out of his nose but nobody wants to be rude and tell that person that he stinks or has boogers in his nose. What I have noticed is if you had an obvious booger, people will react to you with almost DIHL reactions because it\'s gross.

xvs
09-14-2002, 02:18 AM
If you want to be approachable, don\'t use -none products. Those make you intimidating.

Heavy A1 will make you very approachable. Put it on the back of your neck so you don\'t get the A1 anxiety that seems to be a side effect (only for men... it makes the women happy and relaxed).

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 06:51 AM
I agree with Lee. It is important to know whether the pheros are affecting you. For example, when I am using -none I damn well know it, and nothing good happens to me when I wear it because it turns me into a irritable, hostile creature.
On the other hand -nol products such as SMPO make me really high, and copulins make me feel really calm, relaxed and sexy, and this seems to be working the best for.
So,why don\'t you try to assess what each product does to you first.