PDA

View Full Version : PPA and AE?

voodoo
09-13-2002, 04:21 PM
Has anyone tried these mixed together? From what everyone has said AE is great and some add NPA to it, while many claim the virtues of PPA, yet debate it\'s -none content..PPA will make the AE a little weaker perhaps closer to the .015 content desired in PPA but with added -nol and -rone

Seeing as they\'re both Stone products theic compatibility should be ideal right? I think I might try it...Anyone else tried it?

upsidedown
09-13-2002, 05:12 PM
I\'m waiting on the new version of AE, but I think it\'s supposed to have the exact same scent as the new PPA. If that\'s the case, they should mix perfectly.

Actuallly though, if you mix the two, you will weaken the overall -none content, but not by a whole lot. The -none content of AE is .02% compared to the .015% of the PPA. So, it\'s not that significantly different in the final mix. For example, if you normally wear 3 drops of AE, then a 50--50 mix of AE and PPA would require only an additional 1/2 drop to get the same -none content.. But what you are doing is cutting down on the -nol and -rone content of the AE in the final application because you\'re diluted them with the -none only PPA.

voodoo
09-13-2002, 07:06 PM
I was actually thinking that an alternative to a mix, could be wearing AE while wearing PPA but in different areas.Say...PPA behind the ears for a more -none result when in close contact and AE with the -nol and -rone in various points to make them approach you more

When thought of in terms of mixing I rememeber someone saying how the .015 in PPA resulted in being able to use more of it in a wider disbursement thus allowing for better delivery without OD. AE on the other hand has the added benefits of -nol and -rone so by mixing with a ratio of 1:1 you could in fact create a -none of .0175 very similar to PPA yet with -nol and -rone.

At .0175 of -none there should be very littel chance of OD and you should be able to disburse it very evenly creating an easy path for delivery. The more available a scent is, the more it will be used and we all know what that can mean...Just a thought.

I wonder if the new AE and PPA have the same scent??