PDA

View Full Version : Ideal male waist to hip ratio

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 03:09 PM
I read in James Kohl\'s book, Scent of Eros, that the ideal male waist to hip ratio is 1.0! Now, I\'m pretty sure most athletic guys with less than 10% bodyfat would have a waist to hip ratio much less than 1.0. So, do women like fat guys?!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 04:41 PM
I don\'t know what you think of as \"fat,\" exactly - but it\'s for SURE women would rather have a little overweight than underweight.

Bruce
09-13-2002, 05:00 PM
What about the \"ripped\" look? Muscular, low body fat and all that...
Or are love handles better?
Inquiring guys want to know. ;-)
Bruce

BassMan
09-13-2002, 06:49 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

What about the \"ripped\" look? Muscular, low body fat and all that...
Or are love handles better?
Inquiring guys want to know. ;-)

<hr></blockquote>It\'s the most amazing thing...

When I was a kid /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ...

My bestest friend was this short, fat creature who went by the name \"Krittur.\" I taught him guitar. He taught me how to lay females. Go figure. He had sex with the girl I was going steady with. I took on a few of his. We\'d just grin at each other, not knowing how to explain it, but both knowing it was working and terrified to break the magic...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Love handles are fine. A great huge belly isn\'t, but some belly is ok with me. I like to feel a guy\'s weight on me. The ripped look *looks* fine, but it doesn\'t feel as good, and guys who spend that much time worrying about what they look like are usually not very good in bed because they\'re busy \"performing\" instead of losing themselves in the experience. I\'d much rather have a guy who enjoys his meals and knows how to relax. As far as muscles go, I do think it\'s nice if a guy has some muscle in his shoulders and arms. Nothing wrong with some muscle. I\'m just suspicious of guys who spend their lives in the gym looking at themselves.

I dunno. Maybe it\'s just me and my girlfriends, but one strong objection if we\'re asking each other, \"Would you do him?\" is \"No way -- he\'s too skinny.\"

jvkohl
09-13-2002, 07:53 PM
I\'m quite certain that the 1.0 is statistically based. Not all women would prefer a 1.0; just as not all would prefer 1.2 (love handles) or 0.9 (ripped). However, the statistical approach is valid, since body fat distribution in males is focussed on the midsection (a function of testosterone), versus on the hips/thighs in women (a function of estrogen). Simply put 1.0 or 0.7 (the perfect female WHR) are indicators of body fat distribution, which is an indicator of sex hormone levels--and thus of pheromone production.

Pet
09-14-2002, 01:11 AM
I think it\'s an age thing. Women around my age (23) and especially younger usually like skinny muscular guys with no body hair. I myself like prefer older men who have, well, some meat on them!! Like FRT I love to feel the man\'s weight on top of me and like her, I don\'t mind the love handles as long as they\'re not accompanied by a big belly. That is the one thing I think is universal, that is the single biggest turn-off to all women (at least as far as I know).
I like men who are tight &amp; toned (especially the stomach and butt) but not so I could see every single muscle on their bodies.
But the body really isn\'t the most important thing to most women (at least not all of it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), there are other things that count for more.
Pet

EXIT63
09-14-2002, 04:35 AM
I Love You Pet...lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Pet
09-14-2002, 05:40 AM
Oh you\'re so sweet... kiss kiss kiss ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 07:29 AM
Yeah, could be us old broads like men with meat on their bones and hair on their chests. I\'m curious, Pet, what about men who dress up in women\'s clothes and pass for women? How do you feel about them?

Pet
09-14-2002, 08:19 AM
I know a bunch of teenage girls because I have a teenage brother and they all like the skinny, smooth Leonardo Di Caprio type and find body hair disgusting. And on the other hand, I teach 6 classes of mainly women, all between ages of 30 and 50 and from what they\'ve told me, they all prefer the masculinity stereotype, someone like George Clooney for instance. So since we\'re talking about it and I happen to know opinions of some 70 women, why not share? But I never said it was a rule, it\'s not even a rule for me. I also like the mascuilinity stereotype but I can easily think of a few guys who are very skinny and feminine looking but still somehow radiate that raw sexuality that only men can. They may not be my usual type but they still make me wet, and I don\'t even have to use pheros!
All in all, I think it\'s a sign of maturity not to be bothered by small physical imperfections like love handles and that\'s were I was going at with the age thing.
As for cross-dressing, love it as a sex game and I totally adore a transvstite friend of mine who likes to go clubbing with me and flash people. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif As long as nobody gets hurt, I applaud to everyone who dares to say and do whatever he or she pleases.
Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 08:26 AM
Interesting. Wonder if hanging out with that flasher tranny friend of yours has anything to do with the fact you\'re having trouble being approached?(just kidding, Pet, I couldn\'t resist) About getting wet -- I get wet without pheromones, too, but not to the point of it nearly running down my legs. That\'s the amazing thing about pheromones -- just putting them on makes me soaking wet - in the absence of stimulation or any sexual thought whatsoever. Have you actually bought and used any pheromones yet?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 10:18 AM
another use for pheromones:
as a natural lubricant!!!
put in on you, and the woman will get wet?
wow! which pheromones get you wet, FTR?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 10:44 AM
PCC. I wrote about it in the women\'s forum if you\'d like to go look. It\'s quite amazing, really.

Pet
09-14-2002, 12:34 PM
Haven\'t tried any of the pheros out yet, just moved so I\'m kinda broke at the moment and these things are quite expensive for Europeans, with the shipping costs and all that. I\'m not really all that sure I need them but we\'ll see, a little research never hurt anyone, right?

So, about this getting wet business, do all women experience that? Because I\'m not sure I\'d like that. See I get very wet as it is. Sorry if this is a bit too graphic but really, I\'ve been told by all my ex lovers that they\'ve never seen anything like it. The first time I noticed it was a shock for me too. I was down on all fours, looked down to see how things are going and I saw I was literally dripping!! The bed was totally wet from me! So as much as the guys seemed to like it (guess it made them feel it was because they were soooooooo good! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), I really don\'t think I need even more juices down there! Wouldn\'t want to drown anyone!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ... Maybe I\'m producing too many pheromones on my own, I don\'t know... And since I\'m talking about it, guys, is it really a turn on to see a woman get THAT wet? I\'m actually kinda insecure about it...

My my... the things I share with you people... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 01:08 PM
For those of you girls who have worn PCC as well as the androgens (-nol, -none, etc.), does PCC actually get you wetter than wearing the androgens? It doesn\'t seem to make sense to me, since I thought the androgens were suppose to turn women on.

I\'ve been wearing a small amount of PCC this week (&lt;1/10 of a drop). I haven\'t noticed an increase in libido, but I felt more pumped up for my workout this week.

DrSmellThis
09-14-2002, 02:18 PM
Ahem...Yes.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 02:19 PM
So, Pet, do you squirt, too?

El_Chupanibre
09-14-2002, 02:23 PM
Hi Pet, I can\'t speak for all guys but YES for me it is a turn on. Infact, your last post gave me the biggest, well, you get the idea. :P Anyway, no need to worry because I suspect most men would agree that you can never be too wet.

El Chupanibre

proteus
09-14-2002, 03:19 PM
Nothing to be insecure about Pet - it\'s a MAJOR turn-on for me - the wetter the better!!! I think there is a trend developing here as you can see from the responses to your question :-)

Pet
09-14-2002, 04:20 PM
Oh you guys... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It feels kinda weird thanking you for reassuring me there\'s nothing wrong with my... um, yeah, you know, but thanks nevertheless!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

FTR, not sure what else MY little engine does, but I hear they do squirt sometimes. Maybe mine does too, I\'ll have to check it out I guess... Any volunteers? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Pet

El_Chupanibre
09-14-2002, 05:01 PM
I don\'t know when this place turned into a sex chat but I like it! Pet, I\'d be more then happy to help you with your experiment. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
El Chupanibre

Whitehall
09-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Be careful what you ask for....you might just get it.

Pet
09-15-2002, 01:47 AM
Very true! I guess it would be kinda scary to open my door one day and find all you Phero Pharaohs, Pros, Enthusiasts, Dudes and whatever else you might be, along with the Strangers and the Newbies, standing there, trying to check out my little well! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif But thanks for offering! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 01:51 AM
I would have thought the reassurance of all your ex-lovers would have sufficed, but apparently it takes a village.

xvs
09-15-2002, 02:06 AM
I like that... Phero Pharaohs!

Pet
09-15-2002, 03:42 AM
Oh you know how it is, put a man in bed with a naked woman and he\'ll say anything! \"No your ass doesn\'t look fat\", \"of course your breasts are firm enough\", \"I don\'t mind cellulite\"... Guess we do the same about male insecurities (especially about the \"size\" issue). So better to ask those who have not (yet /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ) slept with me. As sweet as lovers can be, there\'s a chance they\'re not all that truthful as far as certain things go.
Pet

proteus
09-15-2002, 05:29 AM
yup - hard to get the honest/objective truth from friends/lovers oftentimes

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 08:59 AM
You\'re worried about cellulite, slack breasts, and a fat ass? I\'m really surprised, at your age.

Pet
09-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Boy you just love having me around, don\'t you?
I never said those were my examples, I was just trying to be more universal. My examples would be \"Do my breasts look too big in this T-shirt?\" or \"should I wax it all off or would you rather shave it for me?\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:09 AM
Yes, I adore you. I think you\'re just too precious for words.

Gerund
09-15-2002, 01:27 PM
I gotta agree wetter is better. And as you guessed, I like it when a woman\'s body responds that way partly because it makes me feel like a hot lover~ After some 70 women (lifetime -- keep in mind I\'m 44 and was married only two years), I think I have a pretty informed opinion as to degrees of wetness, and I still really enjoy a super-wet woman.

DrSmellThis
09-15-2002, 02:33 PM
lol.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 02:33 PM
\"tis true. I\'ve never seen my lover in more tortured lust than when he puts his finger in me on first kiss and groans, \"Oh GOD you\'re so wet.\" A reaction I\'m sure our Pet has seen more than once, and apparently quite enjoys herself.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 03:20 PM
Truth - it wouldn\'t work for a male, if JVK\'s hypothesis about this reaction in women is correct. He thinks it is a response to scent of a rival, to instantly be wetter than, so more ready to be penetrated, so more likely to be selected. (You can see that the game of who\'s wetter than whom is a game played by women something like what goes on between two men about whose dick is bigger). So copulins would not have that effect on a male. I hope you all are at least jerking off to this; otherwise, it really IS a waste of time...What, you\'re gonna write back and say, no actually, what I really like is a dry pussy, that\'s how I know I\'m loved and desired. ?! Yes, Pet, we love your wet pussy, baby, show it to us. Maybe we could have Petcam, is that what you want? What color are those pubes you\'re constantly alluding to, huh? Clever how you managed to work the tits in, too, with the t-shirt. Nice visuals. Maybe somebody will be so turned on they\'ll pay your plane tickets over. Who knows what could happen. So, can we see the all fours and dripping pose again? \'cause that was a nice shot, I must admit. You\'re so desperate to spread for us, let\'s see the goods.

franki
09-15-2002, 04:06 PM
lol good post Full Tilt.

Pet was teasing us a little too much.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 04:13 PM
Dude! I\'m sayin\'!Plus I don\'t know if you hear the little digs, but from a female point of view, I be done dragged her little ass off to the ladies\' and we would have had a talk that, if she didn\'t learn some respect real quick, might have ended up with her sportin\' some bald patches, and we\'d see how much of that sh*t she\'d be talkin\' afterwards. I \'bout had my dizzy limit.

proteus
09-15-2002, 04:14 PM
c\'mon, y\'all are giving Pet too hard a time don\'t ya think :-) - I can\'t see what the fuss is about

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 04:17 PM
Good, well then, why don\'t you at least come over to the women\'s forum and ask quite sincerely while batting your eyes if we really do like it when your dick gets Oh! Daddy! so big, because, see, it gets really really big...wooo...

either that or gag me with a spoon

Pet
09-15-2002, 09:27 PM
FTR, I am so glad you\'re not jealous love, it wouldn\'t suit you.
Pet

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 10:16 PM
Yes, I realize the wetness response to PCC is in women. However, I thought PCC was suppose to turn men on too.

Anyway, if PCC is making women wet, I would think this indicates that it could be used as an attractant.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 04:38 AM
Bite my ass, Pet. Maybe you should see a doctor about that runny snatch. Could be an std.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 05:15 AM
FTR, give the girl the benefit of the doubt. When i first started going out with my girlfiend, she was really insecure about her degree of wetness. It took a lot of persuading to convince her that I actually liked it like that! But even now, she seems a bit embarrased about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 05:23 AM
I gave her the benefit of the doubt posts and posts ago. My benefit of the doubt has run out. She\'s not contributing to any phero research, and her every post is designed to attract attention to herself in a sexual way, from day one. There are ways to ask the question without all the winks and nudges and inviting everyone over to check out her goods. She\'s an exhibitionist and a narcissist, coy and manipulative, and I\'m thoroughly sick of her. She\'s sophisticated enough to hang out with transsexual flashers and well-educated enough to have written papers and graduated with honors on matters dealing with feminism, but she isn\'t quite sure whether wetter is better, and her questions would be, does this t-shirt make my tits look too big, and would you rather shave me or whatever. COME ON. It really is as transparent as one of you guys going over to the women\'s forum to ask if we like it when your dick gets hard. I don\'t have much patience with bullshit and this girl\'s full of it..

Pet
09-16-2002, 06:19 AM
I can\'t see why you keep insulting me but I\'d say you\'re the one with a problem, not me. What I write and how I write it is my business and if you don\'t like it, ignore it. It\'s not my fault you feel so insecure about yourself you need to attack everyone who you find threatening.

I\'m resigning from this discussion, I\'m sure you\'ll insult me some more but quite frankly, I couldn\'t care less...

Thanks for all the PMs guys, you\'re all very precious. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Pet

El_Chupanibre
09-16-2002, 06:44 AM
You\'re out of line FTR. Of course she\'s teasing us but you seem to be the only one who has a problem with it, not the men. I don\'t want you scaring off a valuable forum member because you feel threatened by her.

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 06:53 AM
Really, get over it, all of you.

MadMaxx
09-16-2002, 06:59 AM
Wow, I had read that copulins might stimulate women but I\'m glad to hear that they are that effective. I\'m lacing myself with them everyday, including when I go to dance lessons and get close to a lot of women. I\'m going have to start looking at their legs and see if there is anything running down them. I thought it must have been the EW that caused two women to be all over me at my lesson two days ago. They were even good friends of each other. I hope I don\'t harm there friendship!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 07:02 AM
I\'m glad you enjoy her striptease and her descriptions of her \"little well.\" I\'ve said my piece. I wish she would take it somewhere else.

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 07:06 AM
Dispite what I said, I have to say I\'m siding with FTR, if I wanted sex talk I\'d look elsewhere, lets keep it on topic and relevant, if you want sex chat, find a chat room.

Gerund
09-16-2002, 09:50 AM
El_Chupanibre, please go key in at least your age and gender in your profile~

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 11:26 AM
You\'re doing a good job Gerund, shame that you have to keep telling everyone though.

El_Chupanibre
09-16-2002, 12:18 PM
Ok, done.

Gerund
09-16-2002, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I know -- can\'t they all take a hint? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 01:35 PM
Well as for this disscusion on wetness. FTR you were pretty dicriptive also. I don\'t have a problem with it. Just lay off Pet it comes off as jealous theres plenty of guys here for you to get attenion from as well. lol i mean COME ON we can all get along here. I normally just stick to pheromone disscussion but this is has become stupid and you intstigated this, so just try to control yourself.

Gerund
09-16-2002, 01:38 PM
Nate, it\'d be swell if you\'d go key in at least your age and gender in your profile~

CptKipling
09-16-2002, 01:40 PM
lol

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 01:47 PM
I said what I needed to say and I stand by it. Sorry if you didn\'t like it. If she can get on here and say whatever she wants to say and dare me to like it or not, I can certainly say that I don\'t like it. If she can strip, I can object. It\'s not a matter of jealousy -- what on earth is there for me to be jealous of? It\'s a matter of taste. I was descriptive speaking of the effect of a pheromone. She was descriptive for no good reason at all other than to be an exhibitionist, or to ask ingenuous questions in order to bring attention to herself. I\'m tired of it. If you get off on it, that\'s fine. I would strongly prefer you take it to PM\'s, though. I most certainly did not instigate it. She\'s been making little digs at me for awhile now and I\'ve been coming back with my claws sheathed, but she wouldn\'t take a hint and instead continued to escalate, so I went for her. She\'s annoying and she\'s not here to talk about products or anything connected to the products - she\'s an attention whore.

And y\'know what? I\'ve seen you studying this post for most of the afternoon, trying to figure out a way to stir it up again. Best to stay out of cat fights. :-)

a.k.a.
09-16-2002, 02:33 PM
Right.

But what about the waist to shoulder ratio? Isn\'t that also related to male hormone production, and don\'t women notice that more than waist to hip?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 02:36 PM
That\'s a really good question.

xvs
09-16-2002, 06:22 PM
FTR:

If you look back at your posts, you\'ve been rather provocative sexually as well.

I recall you making teasing invitations to men on here similar to those Pet made.

One thing about this forum that I\'ve been very impressed with is the complete lack of personal attacks or flamewars.

I think it\'s rather odd that the first such exchange is between two women, since women are thought of as less aggressive than men.

Let\'s try to keep the great standards of this forum intact and refrain from personal attacks, huh?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 06:31 PM
Stay out of it.

jvkohl
09-16-2002, 09:02 PM
Shoulder to waist ratios have not been studied--at least to my knowledge. And an article just published in the Journal of Sex Research disputes some the the waist to hip ratio findings/conclusions. So many things to
study; so little time. However, somehow I developed a personal preference for women with slightly broader than
average shoulders; smaller than average breasts, and the 0.7 waist to hip ratio. All of these things correlate
well with hormones levels, and thus with pheromone production--as does hair color. A redhead with any or
all of these features gets my attention, regardless of facial features--or anything else. I\'m less inclined to
study why, than to simply appreciate those women who enter my visual field.

Whitehall
09-16-2002, 10:18 PM
\"...simply appreciate those females who enter my visual field.\"

I take that to be a restatement of the verb \"girlwatching\"