PDA

View Full Version : NEW OFFICAL DD MIX - DD 2

Watcher
09-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Ok here it is folks My new improved slightly odd very effective DD 2.

As follows mixed up in one of those atomisers bruce sells.

20% Attraction
20% Andro 4.2
20% SOE
20% NPA
20% PCC

Ok it works great smells good and post any comments below. As before DD 1 stands at 70% SOE and 30% NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 12:37 PM
Hmm, looks like an expensive mix to me! Though if i sell a kidney, or two i might be able to afford it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Anyway, i have a question about DD#1. Have you (or anyone else) tried it with gel packs, and if so how many drops of NPA would you put in one gel pack to get the ratio right?

Watcher
09-13-2002, 12:38 PM
Thats one thing i have only done applying sepearatley The gel packs and npa by themselves so nope.

MaxiMog
09-13-2002, 01:17 PM
I\'m not really convinced...

I mean, it seems good, and is no doubt effective, but please explain why we should make and use THIS instead of some other mixes that require less ingredients and are probably as effective. What\'s so special about this one?
Is it that it would be a good mix in theory or have you actually used it and gotten results from it?

BassMan
09-13-2002, 02:37 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

What\'s so special about this one?
Is it that it would be a good mix in theory or have you actually used it and gotten results from it?

<hr></blockquote>History indicates that DD will endorse, with complete confidence, mixes never tried.

Have you tried this one, Mr. Duck?

Watcher
09-15-2002, 12:01 PM
Lets just say its been tested and proven more effective than the first. Seems to be attack watcher day so go for it folks.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 12:07 PM
Could you give us some details of hits please. What kind of reactions have you got to it, sexual/chatty/both?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 12:16 PM
Are you sure the key to DD2\'s success is not just the extra PCC? Attraction and Andro 4.2 just adds more -none and -nol, which is already in the mix.

Watcher
09-16-2002, 12:15 AM
Ok it was just leftovers i had small amounts in each product left so i mixed. CHattiness, sexual responses. THe main reason i put it up was that the scents mix so well together, its actually quite nice. The key to its success is probably the Couplins and the extra NPA ingredients but there it is.