PDA

View Full Version : SOE question

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 10:09 PM
I ordered SOE(not the Gel). But it seems that most the people in the forum talked about their hits with SOE gel. My question is if there\'s a difference between the regular SOE and SOE gel.
Also, Is it advisable to mix SOE with PI/m? If not which one is a good mix to give more power or sexual hits?

Lee
09-12-2002, 10:50 PM
The gel and oil versions smell the same. More people have the gel because of the free packets that came with their order or they ordered the Rogue/SoE special, so more customers have more experience with the gel.

If you want to break it down, the oil version is more concentrated with pheros than the gel packs. Just look at the ads of each product and it lists the amount of pheros in each.

If you do the math, you can buy $50 worth of gel and get close to the phero amount of what you would get if you bought the $50 bottle. As far as smell or reactions go, they are pretty much the same, except I think the oil smell lasts longer. Although I\'ve put on some gel at the beginning of the day and still smell it on me at night.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 09:16 PM
Lee:

The scent from the gel lasts VERY long on me. The other day I put on a half of a packet at 7:00 am, and I still had a pretty strong scent of it at 1:00 am.

I\'m going to order more very soon. I\'m debating on whether to order the oil, or the 38 packets of gel. Which do you think is better?

Lee
09-13-2002, 10:04 PM
38 packets works best for me, it\'s the convenience of it. I\'ve squeezed about 10 packs of gel into a small hand sanitizer bottle, this way I could control the amount I put on, rather than having the pressure of storing an open gel pack. It doesn\'t take a whole lot of gel for it to work on me, I\'d say maybe a little over 1/4 of the gel pack gives me a good day. It all comes down to preference though, I think the bottle would last just as long but you could accidentally lose the whole bottle or get carried away one day and waste a lot of it on yourself for one application.

Anyway, the best thing I like about SoE, gel or oil, is just rubbing a small amount of it under my nose. Makes me happy, don\'t know about the people around me, but as long as I\'m happy, I don\'t care much about what others think.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 10:18 PM
Lee:

I think I\'m gonna go for the 38 packets. It\'s a lot more convenient for me, and if I was to drop a gel pack, I wouldn\'t have to worry about it breaking. I\'ll probably order the oil later down the line.

I also rub a small amount under my nose as well to boost my mood, or to relax me when I can\'t fall asleep. About the loss of a bottle, that WOULD really tick me off, if I was to lose a gel pack, I\'d be a little upset. But atleast it\'s not $49.95 gone in the blink of an eye.

Also, I didn\'t think the packets were going to be so \"sturdy\" as they are before I bought them. Now that I know they are, I\'ve been keeping a gel pack in my wallet, just in case. LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 10:28 PM
now you have two things to have in an emergency:
condoms and an soe gel packet
and hey, they\'re both for the same goal!

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:19 AM
Jaeger,

I have a question for you. I agree the scent of SOE lasts a long time, but what about the effectiveness of it? What\'s your feeling on that. Personally, I am not sure whether it is still effective or not 12 or more hours later. Everybody talks about the -nol breaking down and converting to -none. Any thoughts?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 11:40 AM
MadMaxx:

I have NO complaints about the effectiveness, works beautifully! I see results from it past 12 hours of use. And as far as the conversion from -Nol to -None, I don\'t smell the SOE getting a -None scent, unless I use some NPA with it. I\'m ordering more in a day or two, just to know I have a lot. lol

Tom
09-18-2002, 02:04 AM
How about idea to sell SOE gel in bigger package/Tube
Example: 10mg, 25 and 50, so we can control how much to apply (without worry the rest of the SOE gel.

Also the phero amount maybe need to increased ?
(now in the bottom of Mid Concentration Products)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 04:58 AM
I\'d love to see an unscented SOE gel in a roll top bottle.