PDA

View Full Version : SOS - Blind Date on Friday, what to use?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:25 AM
Hey everyone,

Well, as you all already guessed I have a blind date on Friday. Though I have *no* clue what she looks like, I talked to her on the phone and she seems *really* sweet so I would like it if the evening went well (to cover all options /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif).
I would like her to be chatty, and be sexually attracted to me at the same time.

I\'m 24, she is about 21, evenings here are slightly warm and I\'ll probably be wearing long pants and some sort of short [censored].

That said the current products I have at home are:
SOE - still didn\'t manage to see any results from usage
AE - wore it for past 2 days (about 3 drops around neck area). didn\'t notice any unusual behaviour
RM - arrived today, didn\'t have a chance to experiment with it yet, maybe I\'ll try it tonight when I go out for a movie
1 Xcite wipe - never tried it
3 SOE gel packs - tried once, no unusual behaviour
2ml vial of One Night Stand - never tried it
Musk Oil with pheromones - I think it\'s Vanilla scented, too much of it kind of makes me feel queasy.

so, all you expert users, what should I use to seem friendly *and* sexy? Is there any mix I can do with the above products?

Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jamesdeanmartin
09-12-2002, 06:45 AM
OK, you\'re target is young and it\'s a blind date so you want good chemistry, so you want to use lots of -nol. SOE is a good choice, and I\'ve had nice results with AE. You still probably want some -none in there in some way, so maybe mix RM with SOE at an 8:2 ratio (SOE to RM). Be aware that RM is super concentrated and you don\'t want to use too much. On a blind date especially you want her to feel safe and happy and you don\'t want a lot of ackward silences, so I think you have to use SOE in some form.

Good luck!

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:49 AM
USE a lot of SoE. For sure.

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 06:49 AM
How about:

4 drops AE rubbed between forearms, covered woth 8\" SOE
2 drops AE on neck, covered with 3\" SOE
1 dab RM on chin, on each eyebrow, and a little behind the ears.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:58 AM
Thanks,

any more ideas are always welcome! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jamesdeanmartin - where should I apply the mix to?

also, how long before the actual date should I put the products on?
please be as specific as possible (I wouldn\'t want to OD and scare her away).

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 07:26 AM
About an hour should be ok. Reapply a small amount after that if necessary.

jose
09-12-2002, 07:37 AM
2 drops of AE behind each hand, 4 drops on neck. 1 SOE gel pack on chest.

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 07:43 AM
Do all you guys really get away with 6 drops of AE? That\'s always been what I consider to be an overdose. The Stone Labs rep I talked to said that they recommend only 1 or 2 drops, and much more than that is too much?

But, if you all get results with that much, then I might give it a try. Do you ever have any problems with OD on some people, and do you use this AE dosage on both older and younger women?

Thanks

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 07:46 AM
Nope, no problems, this is my universal application, works generally well on everyone.

jose
09-12-2002, 08:06 AM
I find that the drop is very small from the droper. So I think 2 drops is one dab, also I feel 2 drops in the back of the hand spreads the Pheromones in the air more effectively since people move their hands when they speak.

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 08:20 AM
Yes, the dropper is small. However, I\'ve actually done some testing with this dropper and found that it gives 46 drops per ml. This means that 2 drops gives a -none dosage of .09 mg. And, 6 drops would be .026 mg of -none. I suppose that\'s a high dosage, but not quite OD. But, I would have figured it would be too much for younger women. But, I\'ll probably give 6 drops of AE a test drive just to see how it works for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 02:20 PM
Just got back from the movie, I put a few dabs of RM on me before I left, no detectable results from enviroment...
There weren\'t that many people and most girls were with their bf\'s though.

So at the moment it seems none of the products does much for me, still wouldn\'t want to OD on anything though (at least not tomorrow).

jamesdeanmartin
09-12-2002, 03:11 PM
Pheros can be very hit and miss. Even people who have had success admit that it isn\'t 100%. A lot depends on your own personal body chemistry, and I think that\'s something that is hard to figure out. I\'m still working on it myself :-)

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 08:29 AM
Well, getting ready now

going to use them all as sparingly as I can about an hour before I leave (this is gonna be hard /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif), hopefully it will work out.

Thanks for all the help

CptKipling
09-13-2002, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

A lot depends on your own personal body chemistry

<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, that coupled with your personality.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 03:38 PM
Well, I\'m back

Date lasted for 4 hours (!!!) and I got a goodnight kiss, so I\'m assuming it went well /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks for all the tips, I think mostly these pheromones make EXCELLENT confident boosters /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
09-13-2002, 04:22 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Date lasted for 4 hours (!!!) and I got a goodnight kiss, so I\'m assuming it went well

<hr></blockquote>What did you end up wearing?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 12:58 AM
I began with CptKipling\'s recommendation, put a couple of AE drops on the neck and some RM on the chin, eyebrows and behind the ears. When I put the 4 drops AE on the forearms it started to seem like too much and I had the feeling it kind of smelled *too* sour (even with the SOE covering it), I figured AE\'s -nol will cover for me for a bit less SOE, and washed it a bit off from my forearms using soap to achieve a better smell.

I had a few dates last year, they all pretty much ended nowhere, but last night there seemed to be a *lot* of chemistry. It was probably my best first date ever /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (we did have a couple of good phone conversations beforehand).
Though we were both pretty nervous I assume, we did laugh a lot (which I think is crucial).

The good night kiss is what kind of took me by surprise, since I usually don\'t make any moves on a first date (yeah, yeah, I\'m old fashioned (probably just gutless /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif)). I basically drove her back to her place and asked her if she had a good time and would like to do this again, she said she would, and then seemed to be kind of expecting something (usually the girls I date just casually leave the car), it took me a few good seconds to realize she\'s expecting a kiss (assuming I interpreted the situation correctly), so I did.

So again my conclusions from the night are, pheros may have worked or not, but they sure as hell made me feel more confident about myself, and that probably showed on the date.