PDA

View Full Version : thank you Primal

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:14 AM
i know this seems redundant, but i just needed to say that if you are looking to attract women 25 and older, please, give the Primal Instinct a try...it works!!! there is a woman aged 37 who i just met..she is a dance instructor and has a body like a brick you know what...she never was anymore than just polite to me until i wore the pi round her...we have a date for saturday and i talked to her on the phone last night for an hour...she keeps saying that she cant seem to get me out of her mind, and all this happened after two swipes of Pi, its funny, when a woman is interested, she will make it very very easy for you to get with her. details later

proteus
09-12-2002, 03:50 PM
Good hit story!! Seems everyone is meeting female dance/aerobic instructors these days except myself :-) - unfortunately my out of work activities are in stuff that have fewer women (in my case martial arts). Good luck on your date and please do post details. Sounds like - the PI has had a huge impact on her so the rest as they say should be a whole a lot of fun!!

Funlover
09-12-2002, 04:19 PM
How old are you, Newbie1?? I haven\'t tried PI yet, but it is sure getting tempting...

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 04:23 AM
Ii am 38, so i guess you can imagine how PI has worked wonders for me...let me tell ya, if you dont know already, women are ready to get the motor running after age 26, and believe it or not, PI works on them like nothing ive ever seen..ive gotten more sex adn attention since using PI than when i was 16..ha....Try PI, just put a drop behind each ear, and get ready for some serious hits..

Funlover
09-13-2002, 07:22 AM
Thanks Newbie1... It is always nice to hear when people get good results from pheros! Are you using the scented or the unscented? And is there any offensive odor that you can detect? And are you using any SOE or AE, etc. along with the PI?

Funlover

MadMaxx
09-13-2002, 07:51 AM
I don\'t know if everyone should be getting so exicted about PI just because it works for him. How well the heavy -none stuff works depends on a lot of personal factors. For me, if I wear 2 drops of PI I scare the living [censored] out of people. I\'ve had people literally jump away from me in a shop, and I had a waitress literally shaking as she reached from a distance to place something on my table.

Funlover
09-13-2002, 08:49 AM
Wow Dude... That sounds seriously scary... Poor waitress probably didn\'t even know what hit her. Which products tend to be your favorite?

Thanks,

Funlover

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:25 AM
I used to like Andro 4.2 when I first got it. It got me some sexual hits that I\'ve never gotten again with anything else. However, I was always ODing with it and it turned me into a savage animal, not to mention that it stinks like you pissed yourself. Now I use JB, SOE, and straight copulins. I love copulins. My current strategy is to lace myself with copulins so that women are really comfortable having me near them, and then use a certain amount of JB to keep up some sort of masculine signature. I think I am going to gradually increase the JB or -none in general and see what happens. These days I am really keeping the -none to a minimum, partly because of what it might do to others, but partly because of what it does to me.