PDA

View Full Version : Who knows?????

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 04:24 AM
Ive been using SOE for a while now, and ive noticed many things happening!!!
People are always really chatty, friends offer to take me out for free /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Never a bad word said around me, so general wicked stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

What id like to know is, does SOE work for woman??

as ive been telling my sister about this stuff, and she doesnt believe anything im saying, so i said she could try it out

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 05:47 AM
Doesn\'t anybody know?????????????

Bruce
09-12-2002, 06:10 AM
A lot of women are buying the stuff, and we are puting a free packet in everybody\'s order, so they are out there in female hands. Can\'t remember seeing any posts about results.
Ladies?
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 07:03 AM
I have some SOE gel on the way, will definitely let you know what happens if anything. I just hope the smell is not too too masculine.

Forgot the gel sample was in the previous order and threw it out with the envelope, or might be able to tell you more by now...D\'OH!,

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 08:06 AM
I\'ve written a good bit about how much I love SOE. It gives me energy, seems to clear my head and make my mood more positive, and it also feels very comforting to me somehow. One gel pack will last me a good week - I put the tiniest bit under my nose and on my wrists. I\'d love to smell it on a guy -- I\'d imagine that would just be heavenly.

SOE to me is like when you wear a tiny bit of your boyfriend\'s cologne on your wrist so you can smell him when you\'re not around him. It\'s like having a scent picture of someone. It just calls to mind a male presence.

It certainly made a huge difference the day I wore it around my SO. We talked more easily and fluently than we ever have, and actually got some long-standing issues solved that I never thought we would be able to get to the bottom of.

When I wear it at work, the guys I work with give more eye contact with darker pupils and they tend to reveal more about themselves in conversation. I\'ve been wearing PI/w every day to work but this effect only happens when I also wear SOE.

I believe it definitely eases social interaction.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 10:57 PM
FullTilt:

I agree with you 110% that SOE is great. When I wear it, it totally changes my mood, I\'m normally a really friendly person, and easy to get along with....SOE takes it up another step. When I wear it, it\'s like people single me out of a large group and start talking to me.

I was wearing it to work today, and I had so many people come up to me chatting, asking questions, etc I thought I had \"INFORMATION KIOSK\" tattooed across my forehead. When I can\'t fall asleep I put a very small dab of gel under my nose, that calms me down like a tranquilizer dart. lol

Well, I got paid today, all my bills are taken care of this month, I think I\'m gonna order the large (38 packet) SOE gel deal...........................just to be safe. =~) Works too well, and smells too good!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 03:42 AM
oh dear god!!!!! its time to put SOE to the test properly
This morning i was moving my sisters 6ft mirror, when for some reason, it slipped out of my hands, and smashed to pieces, to my horror!!!!
If she doesnt go mental, than im sure this SOE works, wish me luck, im gonna need it with my volatile sister /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

EXIT63
09-13-2002, 03:58 AM
Dude, 7 years of bad luck combined with Friday the 13th.
No amount of pheros can save you. You\'re SCREWED.

Whitehall
09-13-2002, 07:19 AM
Just use the mojo Fibonacchi numbers and all your bad luck will be dissipated....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 02:34 AM
She hasnt said a word about the mirror /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I put a note on the the smashed mirror and a bit of SOE as well!!! She was in a good mood, wow, this stuff works