PDA

View Full Version : SOE - The day has come

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 03:30 AM
I\'ve just got my Soe gel order through. Only bought 7 packs to give it a trail before i a buy a load of it and i\'m off to test it this afternoon in the worlds finest city, Leicester. Yes, Leicester, home of all the greats, birth place of David Icke (The guy who claims the world is ruled by giant lizards - do a search on him) and ageing pop legend Englebert Humpadink. hmmm, maybe i\'ve not made my case very well. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif
Still, i\'ll let you know what my results are when i come back.

Bruce
09-12-2002, 06:04 AM
Good luck!
Bruce

jamesdeanmartin
09-12-2002, 06:25 AM
Good Luck! I think SOE is generally accepted to be one of the most popular and effective pheromones out there. I think almost everyone gets good results from it.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 09:03 AM
Unfortunately my plans for today had to be changed, so i couldn\'t go into town, so i had to make do with my village supermarket. However, there were NO girls close to my age around. The youngest must have been about 40 and none were particularly attractive! I was using half a gel pack, and whilst walking around, but didn\'t notice anything out of the ordinary, but under those circumstances i didn\'t expect anything. Still, there are a few changes i have noticed.

1. I\'ve been quite happy since i put it on.
2. My bother seemed calmer and a little bit sillier when i was around him.

The jury remains out on this one. When i tested PI under similar circumstances i didn\'t notice anything different either, but got some good results after more thorough testing. Still SOE smells good to me and my brother said i smelled good too.

Phase 2 of testing is coming soon! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
09-12-2002, 12:05 PM
The oen thing is it smells good and lasts forever.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 12:38 PM
Hey Watcher, have you ever made DD#1 with SOE gel. If so how much NPA would you add to a gel pack to get the ratio right?

Lutz
09-12-2002, 08:48 PM
> Hey Watcher, have you ever made DD#1 with SOE gel. If so how much NPA would you add to a gel pack to get the ratio right?

I had the same question myself... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
09-14-2002, 02:31 PM
Yeah, anyone knows the answer to Lutz\' question?

BassMan
09-14-2002, 09:14 PM
Oh, fer gawd\'s sake - let me go get myself another rum...
OK.

DD#1 is SOE:NPA at 7:3.

SOE:
nol = 0.4 mg/ml * .7 = 0.28 mg/ml
rone = 0.1 mg/ml * .7 = 0.07 mg/ml

NPA:
none + secret ingredients = 0.48 * .3 = 0.144 mg/ml

The ratio of nol/none in DD#1 is, therefore, 0.28/0.144, or 1.94 : 1. We want to take an SOE gel pack and add enough NPA to get the same ratio.

Each packet of SOE contains: 0.13 mg pheromones in 1.5 ml of gel. Of those pheros, nol constitutes 4/5, or 80%.

nol = (0.13 mg * .8) = 0.104 mg.

To get a ratio of 1.94 nol:1 none, we need 0.104 mg nol / 1.94 = 0.054 mg none.

We therefore need to add 0.054 mg / 0.48 mg/ml = 0.11 ml of NPA to one SOE gel pack.

What _do_ they teach you kids in school? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

P.S. Somebody check this. I\'m not exactly sober...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 03:45 AM
Yep your right. Well.... at least you got the same answer as i did when i worked it out yesterday! That means about two drops of NPA to one gel pack. When i get round to buying NPA i\'ll give it a go. In the meantime i might try it with PI in place of NPA and see if that works.