PDA

View Full Version : Scented Primal Instinct

Bruce
09-11-2002, 10:42 AM
Calling all Primal Instinct users!

Which version do you use, scented (with ylang ylang oil) or unscented (the original), and if you have tried them both, which do you prefer? If you are a scented Primal user, would the loss of that product be a problem for you?

I just got an email from the manufacturer saying that they are thinking about discontinuing the scented version and want to know if our customers are going to have a problem with that. We were able to resurrect the old (unscented) Primal when they discontinued that and now it is outselling the scented by more than 2:1, so you have clout! Let your voice be heard.

Thanks in advance,
bruce

BassMan
09-11-2002, 10:44 AM
I\'ve been using the scented, but it\'s easy enough to add ylang ylang to the unscented if the scented goes away.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 10:58 AM
I use unscented. I\'ve not tried the scented version, so i can\'t compare, but leaving a product unscented allows the user to choose their own cover scent, which is why i chose the unscented version.

Mtnjim
09-11-2002, 11:10 AM
I prefer unscented everything. That way I can use any scent of MY choice and adjust for season.

Gerund
09-11-2002, 11:30 AM
Ditto, I prefer unscented everything, too. I use unscented Primal Instinct & have no desire for a scented version.

BassMan
09-11-2002, 11:46 AM
Alright, I confess. You dragged it out of me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The reason I use the scented is because it\'s available in the forum club as a returned product for $25 a bottle...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:08 AM
Bruce, the scented is good but the product itself is good, so i guess i can live with just the unscented, but i like the scented too...tell the PI company just to keep cranking out such a kick ass product and thank them for producing a product well worth the money!!

sirlun
09-12-2002, 06:52 AM
Bruce (or anyone who may know),
Do you still sell Returned products? I found the Returned Products forum but it wasn\'t readily easy to find and it looked as though it hadn\'t been updated in a while so I was wondering if it still was being used and if so is PI the only product available (scented)?
Thanks

jose
09-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Unscented is the best, you can spray some Cologne on it. Never tried the scented one but I have heard it didn\'t smell that great.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 04:29 AM
yes, very true!!