PDA

View Full Version : Does The JB#1 Work For All Age Groups?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 09:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I was looking in the recipe cookbook and found JB#1 to be a very interesting concoction. Is the JB#1 recipe limited to a certain age group or does it work for everyone? I\'d like to buy the apc, npa, combo. I\'d hate to spend the money if it isn\'t going to work on me. I am a 47 year old male.Thanks in advance, for any advice you can give.

BNQ

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 07:48 AM
Should work, but I cant speak for the older guys, I\'m 16.

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 07:53 AM
I\'m 43, but I\'ve never ever had much luck with JB#1. Just didn\'t seem to work for me. However, I suspect that I\'ve just never used as much dosage as others use. Perhaps the -none dosage isn\'t as high in NPA as we think.

I\'ve just recently started adding A1 to the JB#1 mix, and have started seeing some results with it now that the A1 has been included. Still, just never got anything from it on its own.

jose
09-12-2002, 08:18 AM
I suggest buying AE because it has 3 Pheromones. never tried JB1 but if you don\'t mix it right you may not get the results you want.

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 08:21 AM
Ditto the suggestion for AE. It\'s my favorite overall pheromone product. It\'s been much more effective for me than JB#1.

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 08:28 AM
AE seems to work very well across the age spectrum.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 09:31 AM
Jose,

I\'ll Give AE a try. I have been using Primal/m for the last 3 months with no results. Thanks, everyone for your help.

Brian

Funlover
09-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Hey Upsidedown,

At what ratio are you mixing the A1 in with the JB#1??

I have never had any hits with JB#1 alone, either. But I did get one hit with two dabs of JB#1 behind my ears, and one dab of AE rubbed between the inside of my wrists. So I think AE must be a pretty good product. My only complaint is that tall, skinny bottle. When I first went to use it, I knocked it over and spilled all but the last 1/4\" of it. Bummer... So I\'ll need to order more soon.

Funlover

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 11:42 AM
Hi Funlover,

Sounds like the AE may have been the secret ingredient that got you results as was A1 for me.

Anyway, to answer your question, I started out with a mix of APC:NPA:A1 at 20 drops APC 5 drops NPA 9 drops A1. I\'m working off of drops here rather than ratios.. I had pretty good results with 6 drops of application with some women in their early 20\'s with this.

I\'ve recently modified it with a little bit more A1 in it at a mix of 16:4:12 (drops). I havan\'t really tested this modified mix very much to see if it works any better than the earlier mix.

I feel for you on the spilling of product. I\'ve done that several times myself.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 01:12 PM
That\'s a pretty concentrated mix with A-1 at 1 mg/ml.

Well, if we\'re using APC as the carrier, why not just mix A-1 or AE into APC without the NPA? I think the AE (di-propelene glycol) should mix very well with APC.

Funlover
09-12-2002, 01:25 PM
Well, I hope you \"experts\" just keep playing with these mixes. I really appreciate those of you who have gone down the road first...

Funlover

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 01:38 PM
truth_II

Yes, that was a pretty concentrated A1 mixture with the JB1, but some people on the A1 discussion were saying that they\'ve had better results with A1 quantities much larger than the -none quantiity in the mix.. So, that\'s what I was experimenting with when I put in so much A1.

But, as to your suggestion to try the other mixes with the APC, I have been doing all sorts of mixes and combinations wtih A1. I really only tried A1 with JB1 just to see if it would make a difference being as I\'ve never had any success with JB1 on it\'s own. However, even though I found that it helped the JB1 to work where it hadn\'t for me in the past, I still don\'t find that I\'m going to go with the JB1 with A1 on a regular basis because I think I\'m having better results with other mixtures. I\'m finding that I\'m more partial to A1 mixes with other products such as AE and SoE.

EXIT63
09-12-2002, 03:13 PM
JB1, I\'m a believer. Got myt first JB1 DIHL today.
I\'m 41. She was probably about the same age.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Upsidedown, since you seem to be having so much success with A-1, I was just suggesting trying to mix A-1 with APC without the NPA. I assume you wouldn\'t call this mix a Jambat mix, since it doesn\'t contain NPA.

upsidedown
09-12-2002, 05:27 PM
trugh_II

I see what you\'re saying. I suppose I could try it by itself with APC. It would certainly smell nice. However, I\'m not really sure how a mix with mostly A1 would work. I\'m not familiar enough with A1 to know if it should work wonders on its own or not. I really don\'t think APC conatins nearly enough -none for me to consider it a good -none source without putting in additional -none from another source. But, who knows. It might be worth a shot trying what would be pretty much an A1 based product with the APC smell.

Does anybody know how well, and what kinds of reactions A1 gets on its own without -none or -nol in the mix?

Then again, I guess I\'m really getting away from the JB#1 subject of this thread and am turning it into an A1 thread. Sorry about that. But, I\'m too lazy to go back and find the A1 thread to ask this question there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 04:26 AM
im 38 and never got jb#1 to work for me no matter what..got primal and it was like the difference in night and day..the women in my age group were all over me like flies to honey..just an observation

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 07:13 AM
I\'ve used primal for the past 3 months and haven\'t seen any results. How much did you use? Where did you apply it? With what cologne (if any) did you use? Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

**DONOTDELETE**
09-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Has anyone tried diluting PI down? It\'s oil based, so alcohol won\'t work. Maybe, APC?

BassMan
09-13-2002, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Has anyone tried diluting PI down? It\'s oil based, so alcohol won\'t work. Maybe, APC?

<hr></blockquote>I _do_ love PI. Extremely cheap (if you buy Bruce\'s used/returned stock) source of none. So, yes, I\'ve tried diluting it in _everything_.

* Mineral oil. Yup. Works. Stinks.

* Veggie oil. Yup. Works. If you are going to make a batch, add some Vit. E as an antioxidant.

* Di-glycols (including APC). Well. The old PI, which was made up in a di-glycol, works. Newer PI separates. Use it anyway. Shake it well every time.

* Alcohol (EtOH, Isoprop). I do this _constantly_. But the dilution factors are very large (40:1). Think body spray. It doesn\'t mix, but at this dilution, it doesn\'t matter _if_ you shake it hard before each use.

Have fun.

-me