PDA

View Full Version : Do females like the smell of SoE?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 07:57 AM
I think y\'all know that I have had the most sucess possible with a woman using SoE. But still, i wanna know if almost all girls like it. Has any girl ever told you it stank?

jose
09-11-2002, 08:02 AM
So far I\'ve had good reaction from SOE, about the scent anyway. Most women do comment on it, all of them good and haven\'t had any negative responses.

MaxiMog
09-11-2002, 09:19 AM
One \'woman\' told me I stank when I was wearing SOE. It was my mother actually. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I got home and was told that something really stank. Must have overdosed... I wore a whole gel packet that I applied all at the same time. Now I only wear half of the packets\' amount. Still gives good results, I don\'t OD on the scent (I don\'t really like smelling my own cologne or whatever scent the whole time) , nor on the phero amount.

jvkohl
09-11-2002, 09:08 PM
I mentioned before that my lab assistant can\'t stand the smell of SoE; it reminds her of working at a nearby pig farm, where she most undoubtedly became super sensitive to -nol or its conversion to -none. Such reactions, however, are extremely rare; so far as I can tell about 2 in 100 women may find SoE unpleasant.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 01:45 AM
JVK:

I\'ve wanted to say this to you since my first hit with SoE gel....EXCELLENT JOB!!!! =~) As far as the smell goes, you should make an oil called \"The scent of Scent of Eros\" LOL I get A LOT of compliments from SoE when I\'m wearing it, if I\'m waiting in line at a store, women will usually say \"Someone smells good!\" or \"That cologne you\'re wearing smells great, what\'s the name of it?\" then comes the part where she starts chatting up a storm.

My friend\'s girlfriend who\'s a bit on the neurotic side was tense as piano wire today (9/11/02) She was getting really upset, so to try to get her mind off of the subject I said \"My friend bought me this cologne oil when she went to the mall the other day, what do you think of it?\" After she took a whiff of it, she calmed down almost immediately, and started to talk about her job and college.

I also wore a half of a gel packet today to put me at ease, since I work for the PD here in NYC, I was also a bit tense. Sure enough, it made me feel A LOT better. I love this stuff, and I\'m ordering more ASAP.....even though I got a good amount of gel remaining. I put a very small dab of the gel under my nostrils when I can\'t fall asleep, it works well for that too.

It\'s truly a great product, and I\'m certainly keeping it as my main stand alone pheromone product.

Watcher
09-12-2002, 01:50 AM
Heck yeah i get the most conversation and direct women striking up conversations with SOE, now add NPA and you got sexual hits also. Add PCC and they get competitive. add a1 and those with PMS lose that aggressive nature and become friendly. Now that is why we have come up with the 5 phero mix. Its a very good product but as a stand alone we need a 5 phero product. Maybe Phil Stone is willing to come up with something.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:51 AM
what i do is use SoE to break the ice, and i use my own sexual tactics...that works great.

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 06:57 AM
Exactly JPGR, all (ok maybe not all!) these people who say SOE doesnt work are lazy.

franki
09-12-2002, 07:12 AM
I for one don´t say SOE doesn´t work. I love the product! What I am saying is that you can make it yourself much easier when you use -none TOO. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 07:24 AM
True, I was exaggerating. SOE does work, but is not as affective in certain situations.